Senior Analyst, Consumer InsightsNewport Beach, California 610 Newport Center Drive, 92660
CULTIVATE A BETTER WORLD
Food served fast does not have to be a typical fast-food experience. Chipotle has always done things differently, both in and out of our restaurants. We are changing the face of fast food, starting conversations, and directly supporting efforts to shift the future of farming and food. We hope you will join us as we continue to learn, evolve, and shape what comes next on our mission to make better food accessible to everyone.
Chipotle is looking for an ever-curious and creative Sr. Analyst, Consumer Insights to join the Consumer Insights team under Marketing. In this collaborative role, you will support research/strategic initiatives that inform consumer-facing product and marketing decisions. Your ability to generate insights and connect them in a bold vision will ensure that Chipotle remains connected to the current and future needs of consumers to drive growth of the business.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Partner with cross-functional stakeholders to understand business challenges and key success metrics to support any recommended research approaches
- Support all phases of primary quantitative and qualitative research across multiple marketing verticals including, menu innovation, brand strategy, communication, Brand Health/Campaign Awareness tracking, as well and cultural/trends research. Specifically, this includes drafting surveys, managing data collection and analysis, creating discussion guides and creating polished summaries of findings.
- Support managing external suppliers, including development of RFPs, onboarding, providing feedback, and ensuring timely deliverables within scope
- Source and synthesize information from secondary or syndicated research sources to enrich findings or support timely ad hoc requests.
- Proactively identifies knowledge gaps or timely areas for exploration to remain at the forefront of culture
- Maintain CI records including internal documentation/invoices and develop research library for easy access.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO THE TABLE
- Bachelor's Degree (BA/BS) from 4-year college or university is required.
- 3+ years prior relevant experience in consumer insights, agency, marketing roles
- Prior knowledge of both qualitative and quantitative research methodologies is required and an interest in exploring emerging approaches.
- Strong analytic problem solving skills and a desire to continually dig beyond the surface for deeper-level insights that drive the business and a competitive advantage
- Natural storyteller who can distill complex methodologies and data sources into an impactful narrative that can persuade, inspire, and motivate others in a wide-variety of settings. Graphic design/video editing experience to elevate findings a plus!
- Effective time-management, flexibility, ability to manage multiple projects and shifting research priorities.
- Ability to work independently and with cross-functional teams, in a lean and fast-paced organization.
- Must be organized and detail-oriented without losing sight of objectives.
WHO WE ARE
A reasonable estimate of the current base salary range for this position is $98,000 - $133,000. You are also eligible for annual cash bonuses and equity awards based upon performance and other factors. Actual compensation offered may vary depending on skill level, experience, and/or education. Chipotle offers a competitive total rewards package, which includes medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401k, sick leave, vacation time, and much more. Visit https://jobs.chipotle.com/benefits
Chipotle Mexican Grill is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. As a people-first company rooted in values, our purpose extends beyond serving nutritious food using real ingredients. It means hiring world-class individuals and fostering a culture that champions diversity, ensures equity, and celebrates inclusion. All qualified applicants, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply.
Qualified applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. Please contact ADAaccommodations@chipotle.com if you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability.
Primary Location: California - Newport Beach - 9998 - 610 Newport Office-(09998)
9998 - 610 Newport Office-(09998)
610 Newport Center Drive
Newport Beach 92660
- Apprentice General Manager GlendaleArizona 5880 W. Thunderbird Rd., #1, Glendale 85306 Apply Now for Apprentice General Manager Job
- General Manager AustinTexas 801 Congress Ave., Ste 100, Austin 78701-2439 Apply Now for General Manager Job
- Apprentice General Manager FarmingtonNew Mexico 4906 E Main St., Suite 100, Farmington 87402 Apply Now for Apprentice General Manager Job