Regional Training ManagerWayne, New Jersey 80 Route 23 South, 07470
CULTIVATING A BETTER WORLD
Food served fast does not have to be a typical fast-food experience. Chipotle has always done things differently, both in and out of our restaurants. We are changing the face of fast food, starting conversations, and directly supporting efforts to shift the future of farming and food. We hope you will join us as we continue to learn, evolve, and shape what comes next on our mission to make better food accessible to everyone.
The Regional Training Manager partners with Operations to build a sustainable training culture in their region, with a primarily focus on building a network of Certified Training Managers. Other key areas of responsibility include leading and coordinating training initiatives, analyzing field-based learning needs, and maintaining a feedback loop on training tools.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
In addition to following Chipotle's policies and procedures, principal accountabilities include, but are not limited to:
- Builds a network of Certified Training Managers by working with field leadership to identify candidates, create development roadmaps, assess, and support development, evaluate progress, certify and recertify managers.
- Lead and coordinate training initiatives across the region by aligning on final rollout content, owning rollout-related training, providing hands-on coaching and support, leveraging Certified Training Managers for patch-wide implementations, and creating systems for evaluating rollout execution.
- Analyze field-based learning needs and influence the design of training programs by providing input and guidance on training development, collaborating cross-functionally to identify gaps in content and facilitate stage-gate testing, and providing feedback on final materials before rollout.
- Maintain a feedback loop with cross-functional partners on functionality of tools and systems by providing field-based feedback on company-wide initiatives and validating systems to establish a ‘one best way.'
- Build and maintain a sustainable training culture based on our values. Knowing, understanding, and modeling all current training materials. Monitor the health of training through routine field visits. Coaching operational partners on training. Providing updates to regional leadership, and calibrating as an RTM team to ensure ‘one best way’ approach.
- Partner with RVPs and TDs to support regional training priorities. Work with Region partners on bench strength. Ensure and support legal state county mandates. Help guide strategic legal requirements and training with DOJ. Partner with Regional Food Safety to keep our guests and employees safe. Support PEP partners with people questions and needs. Support onboarding training of RSC employees, RVPs, TDs and FLs.
WHAT YOU'LL BRING TO THE TABLE
- A high school diploma or general education degree (GED) is required.
- Bachelor's Degree (BA/BS) from 4-year college or university preferred
- 8+ years in multi-unit experience in Restaurant Operations, Training, or related experience required
- 5-8 years of supervisory experience
- ServSafe certified
- Certified Hospitality Trainer (CHT), Professional in Human Resource, (PHR), Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM), Project Management, Instructional Design, or other professional certificates preferred
- Skills include communicates effectively demonstrates self-awareness, selects builds effective teams collaborates technical expertise delivers an excellent guest experience instills trust drives results drives purpose and values.
- Proficient in a variety of technology systems including MS Office- Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Webex Teams and able to adapt to new systems quickly
- Experience in Adobe Suite, SmartSheet preferred
- Ability to travel 75% of the time, stand for long periods in a restaurant environment, speak, read, and write in English.
WHO WE ARE
Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. (NYSE: CMG) is cultivating a better world by serving responsibly sourced, classically-cooked, real food with wholesome ingredients without artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. Chipotle had over 3,000 restaurants as of June 30, 2022, in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, France and Germany and is the only restaurant company of its size that owns and operates all its restaurants. Chipotle is ranked on the Fortune 500 and is recognized on the 2022 list for Fortune's Most Admired Companies. With over 100,000 employees passionate about providing a great guest experience, Chipotle is a longtime leader and innovator in the food industry. Chipotle is committed to making its food more accessible to everyone while continuing to be a brand with a demonstrated purpose as it leads the way in digital, technology and sustainable business practices. For more information or to place an order online, visit WWW.CHIPOTLE.COM.
A reasonable estimate of the current base salary range for this position is $78,000 to $138,000. You are also eligible for annual cash bonuses and equity awards based upon performance and other factors. Actual compensation offered may vary depending on skill level, experience, and/or education. Chipotle offers a competitive total rewards package, which includes medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401k, sick leave, vacation time, and much more. Visit https://jobs.chipotle.com/benefits
Chipotle Mexican Grill is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. As a people-first company rooted in values, our purpose extends beyond serving nutritious food using real ingredients. It means hiring world-class individuals and fostering a culture that champions diversity, ensures equity, and celebrates inclusion. All qualified applicants, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply.
To request a reasonable accommodation to complete an application, job interview, and/or to otherwise participate in the hiring process, please contact ADAaccommodations@chipotle.com if you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability.
Primary Location: New Jersey - Wayne - 99341 - New Jersey Field Support-(99341)
99341 - New Jersey Field Support-(99341)
80 Route 23 South