People Experience Partner - CanadaToronto, Ontario 123 Front St W, Unit 103, M5J 2M2
The PEP will partner with business leaders within the Canadian region to create people strategies that support Chipotle's strategic priorities and business KPIs. Providing thought partnership, coaching and recommendations, the PEP will help our field teams cultivate work environments consistent with our purpose and values. The incumbent will use his/her understanding HR principles and Canadian employment laws to apply this knowledge to identify practical solutions for our business challenges.
- Partner with field leadership to develop people strategies to ensure our restaurant teams are able to drive our strategic priorities and business KPIs.
- Provide coaching to leaders on building strong people plans, covering all aspects of the employee life cycle (recruit, onboard, develop, retain, separate).
- Work with leaders as a change agent to effectively lead teams through change and the change management process.
- Drive HR initiatives and provide feedback to the centers of expertise to ensure effective implementation and continuous improvement of programs.
- Work closely with the RSC and the People Experience team to ensure that we build one culture that reflects our values.
- Participate in onsite restaurant visits with all levels of field leadership, management, and crew.
- Proactively identify and address employee concerns in a timely manner, assisting with investigations when necessary.
- Interpret and apply understanding of Chipotle policies and practices, Canadian employment law and other regulations to provide advice, guidance and/or clarification for ER related inquiries. Will work in partnership with outside legal counsel when necessary.
- Travel 25% - flying between ON and BC.
- B.A. in related field or an equivalent in education and experience.
- 5+ years of experience in a Business Administration or Human Resources role.
- General knowledge of federal and provincial employment laws, strong communication, problem solving, influencing and conflict resolution skills, ability to prioritize and use sound judgment to make good decisions.
- Experience using Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint), Experience using Workday.
- Partner with leadership in the field to engage and develop employees in order to drive our strategic priorities. Drive HR initiatives and provide feedback for improvement. Interpret and apply understanding of Chipotle policies and practices, employment law and other regulations to provide advice, guidance and/or clarification for ER related inquiries.
- Professional Human Resources (PHR) and/or SHRM-CP preferred.
- Experience using Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint), Experience using Workday preferred.
Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. (NYSE: CMG) is cultivating a better world by serving responsibly sourced, classically-cooked, real food with wholesome ingredients without artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. Chipotle had over 2,750 restaurants as of December 31, 2020, in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, France and Germany and is the only restaurant company of its size that owns and operates all its restaurants. With nearly 88,000 employees passionate about providing a great guest experience, Chipotle is a longtime leader and innovator in the food industry. Chipotle is committed to making its food more accessible to everyone while continuing to be a brand with a demonstrated purpose as it leads the way in digital, technology and sustainable business practices. Steve Ells, founder, first opened Chipotle with a single restaurant in Denver, Colorado in 1993. For more information or to place an order online, visit WWW.CHIPOTLE.COM.
Food served fast doesn’t have to be a typical fast food experience. Chipotle has always done things differently, both in and out of our restaurants. We're changing the face of fast food, starting conversations, and directly supporting efforts to shift the future of farming and food. We hope you'll join us as we continue to learn, evolve, and shape what comes next on our mission to make better food accessible to everyone.
Primary Location: Ontario - Toronto - 1776 - 123 Front Street-(01776)
1776 - 123 Front Street-(01776)
123 Front St W, Unit 103
Toronto M5J 2M2