South Burlington, Vermont
205 Dorset Street, 05403
At Chipotle, we've created something special: a better place to eat and work. Whether you started out in our Crew or are looking to run a business and grow your career, here you'll join a team that's committed to Cultivating A Better World. Our managers ensure the crew is well trained and provides excellent service all while running a great operation behind the scenes. We love promoting from within so when you join our management team you'll have real opportunities with unreal potential.
- Full and Part-Time
- Varies Mid-senior
- No Travel
Cultivating the Best You
Start Here, Grow Here
We love promoting from within. In fact, over 80% of our leaders started as Crew Members and have found a career at Chipotle.
- Crew, Full Time $41,300
- Kitchen Manager $46,300
- Service Manager $49,400
- Apprentice $71,100
- General Manager $87,500
- Certified Training Manager $106,600
The company-wide averages reflected above are for illustrative purposes only; actual individual compensation will vary based on performance and other factors.
Perks for Our People
Healthcare For All
Everyone is eligible for medical, dental, and vision. That includes you, part-timers.
But First, School
Education is everything. That’s why we provide benefits to help our people graduate debt free.
Spend quality time with the people you love— and the food you love to eat.
Cough, Stay Home
Feeling sick? Take the time you need to rest up and feel like yourself again.
Free Food, For Real
Whenever a burrito (or bowl) calls your name, we’ve got you.
There are two types: vacation and sick time. Accrue up to 120 vacation hours a year and get 24 hours of sick time, depending on your state's sick leave laws. Vacation accrues starting after 1 year of service. We provide 3 weeks.
Typically, these mix of traits make for an extra awesome Service Leader. (1 Beginner – 10 Expert)
- Good listener
"We garner amazing results but it wouldn’t be possible without bringing that family-like culture to the table."- Haris Khan, VP, Operations Services
Where work is like a burritoWell-rounded and full of your favorite things.
Let’s talk details
See what being a Service Leader is all about, from daily responsibilities to general requirements.
CULTIVATE A BETTER WORLD
Food served fast does not have to be a typical fast-food experience. Chipotle has always done things differently, both in and out of our restaurants. We are changing the face of fast food, starting conversations, and directly supporting efforts to shift the future of farming and food. We hope you will join us as we continue to learn, evolve, and shape what comes next on our mission to make better food accessible to everyone.
The Service Leader is responsible for maintaining a positive customer experience by ensuring safe and quality food is prepared and served; and that the restaurant crew is well trained and provides good customer service. He/she maintains a clean, organized line with properly functioning line equipment. The responsibilities of this position require Service Leaders to be on their feet working while clocked in, unless on break. If they are not busy, they are expected to evaluate what other tasks need to be completed and assist others with those tasks.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
In addition to following Chipotle’s policies and procedures, principal responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Making sure great tasting, high quality food is served
- Helping to resolve food quality issues
- Supporting food safety which includes the following: ensuring hand washing and glove changes, monitoring time and temperature on the line, monitoring secondary shelf lives, and ensuring the Daily Food Safety Checklist and food safety policies and procedures are followed
- Helping to resolve customer incidents and working to ensure positive customer experiences
- Helping to monitor crew breaks, shift changes, shift meetings, and line schedules
- Developing and cross training all front of house Crew
- Assisting with Crew performance reviews
- Developing future Service Leaders
- Assisting with miscellaneous office administration duties such as: banking, cash handling policies and responsibilities, and office paperwork
- Ensuring office equipment remains in working order and making sure office supplies are ordered as necessary
- Ensuring the proper quantity of supplies are available as needed
WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO THE TABLE
- Have Chipotle Crew member and/or Kitchen Leader experience
- Be able to understand and articulate Chipotle’s Food With Integrity philosophy
- Have knowledge and experience of cash handling policies and procedures
- Have knowledge of Food Safety and health department matters
- Have familiarity with office paperwork
- Have the knowledge and ability to speak, write, read, and understand the primary language(s) of the work location
- Have a high school diploma
- Have restaurant experience
WHO WE ARE
Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. (NYSE: CMG) is cultivating a better world by serving responsibly sourced, classically cooked, real food with wholesome ingredients without artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. Chipotle has over 3,000 restaurants in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, France and Germany and is the only restaurant company of its size that owns and operates all its restaurants. Chipotle is ranked on the Fortune 500 and is recognized on the 2022 list for Fortune's Most Admired Companies. With over 100,000 employees passionate about providing a great guest experience, Chipotle is a longtime leader and innovator in the food industry. Chipotle is committed to making its food more accessible to everyone while continuing to be a brand with a demonstrated purpose as it leads the way in digital, technology and sustainable business practices. For more information or to place an order online, visit www.chipotle.com
Chipotle Mexican Grill is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. As a people-first company rooted in values, our purpose extends beyond serving nutritious food using real ingredients. It means hiring world-class individuals and fostering a culture that champions diversity, ensures equity, and celebrates inclusion. All qualified applicants, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply.
Qualified applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. Please contact ADAaccommodations@chipotle.com if you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability.
Primary Location: Vermont - South Burlington - 4193 - Burlington Dorset Street-(04193)
4193 - Burlington Dorset Street-(04193)
205 Dorset Street
South Burlington 05403