Field RecruiterSan Jose, California One South Market St., 95113
As Field Recruiting Analyst, you’ll be responsible for full cycle, hourly “reCREWtment” for our restaurants. You’ll partner with Field Leadership to thoroughly understand staffing needs and execute recruiting strategies to hire top talent in the market; this includes identifying, interviewing and onboarding candidates. You’ll play a key role in supporting the execution of a best-in-class talent acquisition strategy, candidate experience and employer brand.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
In addition to following Chipotle’s policies and procedures, principal accountabilities include, but are not limited to:
- Conducting phone, virtual and onsite interviews to qualify candidates for specific roles.
- Assisting GMs with onboarding and orientation of hired candidates.
- Providing weekly staffing reporting updates to Field Leadership.
- Utilizing Applicant Tracking System to track recruiting process from beginning to end.
- Building relationships within the region and partner with GMs to identify competencies and create sourcing and interviewing strategies.
- Diagnosing staffing challenges and providing feedback based on observations.
- Providing a positive interview and recruiting experience to all candidates.
- Developing, coordinating and attending local recruiting events when necessary.
- Generating application flow through community partnerships and online tools.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO THE TABLE
- 1-3 years’ experience in Restaurant, Retail and/or Recruiting
- Taleo system experience
CULTIVATING A BETTER WORLD
Food served fast doesn’t have to be a typical fast food experience. Chipotle has always done things differently, both in and out of our restaurants. We're changing the face of fast food, starting conversations, and directly supporting efforts to shift the future of farming and food. We hope you'll join us as we continue to learn, evolve, and shape what comes next on our mission to make better food accessible to everyone.
WHO WE ARE
Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. (NYSE: CMG) is cultivating a better world by serving responsibly sourced, classically-cooked, real food with wholesome ingredients without artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. Chipotle had over 2,700 restaurants as of December 2020 in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, France and Germany and is the only restaurant company of its size that owns and operates all its restaurants. With more than 100,000 employees passionate about providing a great guest experience, Chipotle is a longtime leader and innovator in the food industry. Chipotle is committed to making its food more accessible to everyone while continuing to be a brand with a demonstrated purpose as it leads the way in digital, technology and sustainable business practices. Steve Ells, founder and executive chairman, first opened Chipotle with a single restaurant in Denver, Colorado in 1993. For more information or to place an order online, visit WWW.CHIPOTLE.COM.
Primary Location: California - San Jose - 3069 - San Jose One South Market-(03069)
3069 - San Jose One South Market-(03069)
One South Market St.
San Jose 95113