Regional Training ManagerOak Brook, Illinois 2103 Clearwater Drive, 60523
The Regional Training Manager partners with Operations to build a sustainable training culture in their region, with a primarily focus on building a network of Certified Training Managers. Other key areas of responsibility include leading and coordinating training initiatives, analyzing field-based learning needs, and maintaining a feedback loop on training tools.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
In addition to following Chipotle's policies and procedures, principal accountabilities include, but are not limited to:
- Builds a network of Certified Training Managers by working with field leadership to identify candidates, create development roadmaps, assess and support development, evaluate progress, certify and recertify managers.
- Lead and coordinate training initiatives across the region by aligning on final rollout content, owning rollout-related training, providing hands-on coaching and support, leveraging Certified Training Managers for patch-wide implementations, and creating systems for evaluating rollout execution.
- Analyze field-based learning needs and influence the design of training programs by providing input and guidance on training development, collaborating cross-functionally to identify gaps in content and facilitate stage-gate testing, and providing feedback on final materials before rollout.
- Maintain a feedback loop with cross-functional partners on functionality of tools and systems by providing field-based feedback on company-wide initiatives and validating systems to establish a ‘one best way.'
- Build and maintain a sustainable training culture based on our values. Knowing, understanding and modeling all current training materials. Monitor the health of training through routine field visits. Coaching operational partners on training. Providing updates to Regional leadership, and calibrating as a RTM team to ensure ‘one best way’ approach.
- Partner with RVPs and TDs to support regional training priorties. Work with Region partners on bench strength. Ensure and support legal state county mandates. Help guide strategic legal requirements and training with DOJ. Partner with Regional Food Safety to keep our guests and employees safe. Support PEP partners with people questions and needs. Support onboarding training of RSC employees, RVPs, TDs and FLs.
WHAT YOU'LL BRING TO THE TABLE
- A high school diploma or general education degree (GED) is required.
- Bachelor's Degree (BA/BS) from 4-year college or university preferred
- 8+ years in multi-unit experience in Restaurant Operations, Training, or related experience required
- 5-8 years of supervisory experience
- ServSafe certified
- Certified Hospitality Trainer (CHT), Professional in Human Resource, (PHR), Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM), Project Management, Instructional Design, or other professional certificates preferred
- Skills include communicates effectively demonstrates self awareness, selects builds effective teams collaborates technical expertise delivers an excellent guest experience instills trust drives results drives purpose and values.
- Proficient in a variety of technology systems including MS Office- Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Webex Teams and able to adapt to new systems quickly
- Experience in Adobe Suite, SmartSheet preferred
- Ability to travel 75% of the time, stand for long periods in a restaurant environment, speak, read, and write in English.
CULTIVATING A BETTER WORLD
Food served fast does not have to be a typical fast-food experience. Chipotle has always done things differently, both in and out of our restaurants. We are changing the face of fast food, starting conversations, and directly supporting efforts to shift the future of farming and food. We hope you will join us as we continue to learn, evolve, and shape what comes next on our mission to make better food accessible to everyone.
Primary Location: Illinois - Oak Brook - 99171 - Illinois Field Support-(99171)
99171 - Illinois Field Support-(99171)
2103 Clearwater Drive
Oak Brook 60523