Visual Designer (UI)Newport Beach, California 610 Newport Center Drive, 92660
Takes a research and testing based approach to UX balanced with a good degree of technical knowledge and creative ability. Under direct supervision, actively contributes to UX activities collaborating with design team and managers. Provides support to Product Managers, Product Owners, engineers and design team members. Actively participates and presents work in design reviews and technical reviews both to small and large audiences, leads in conducting research and testing and creating as well as presenting a variety of UX outputs and assets to communicate the findings and demonstrate concepts for digital products to Stakeholders for review and feedback.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Map out and create user flows capturing key actions and multiple paths of interaction as well as high-level technical dependencies
- Create and contribute to Information Architecture diagrams and other documents to aid conceptual, functional and technical discussions with teams
- Create detailed wireframes clearly communicating concepts and functionality to stakeholders and engineers
- Prepare/create research and testing material, set up and facilitate testing and analyze data and reports
- Create reports and presentations highlighting the results of testing and data analysis and other UX activities
- Present findings and UX recommendations and solutions to both small and large groups, take detailed notes on feedback and field questions from participants
- May perform other duties as assigned
WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO THE TABLE
- Associate’s Degree or Bachelor’s Degree (BA/BS) from a 4 year college or university preferred
- 3-5 years experience as Sr. UX/product designer
- Experience with applications, Adobe XD, Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, and Zeplin (Omnigraffle and Framer preferred)
- Experience preparing and facilitating user research and testing, creating user flows, IA Diagrams and Wireframes to present thinking and technical considerations to team members and managers.
- Ability to work within given business requirements and maintain and transfer knowledge to other team members, keeping and distributing detailed and well organized notes and other documents
- Ability to assist in answer inquiries from session facilitators and/or attendees and support resolution of issues/concerns or direct them to the appropriate resource
Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. (NYSE: CMG) is cultivating a better world by serving responsibly sourced, classically-cooked, real food with wholesome ingredients without artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. Chipotle had over 2,750 restaurants as of December 31, 2020, in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, France and Germany and is the only restaurant company of its size that owns and operates all its restaurants. With nearly 88,000 employees passionate about providing a great guest experience, Chipotle is a longtime leader and innovator in the food industry. Chipotle is committed to making its food more accessible to everyone while continuing to be a brand with a demonstrated purpose as it leads the way in digital, technology and sustainable business practices. Steve Ells, founder, first opened Chipotle with a single restaurant in Denver, Colorado in 1993. For more information or to place an order online, visit WWW.CHIPOTLE.COM.
CULTIVATING A BETTER WORLD
Food served fast doesn’t have to be a typical fast food experience. Chipotle has always done things differently, both in and out of our restaurants. We're changing the face of fast food, starting conversations, and directly supporting efforts to shift the future of farming and food. We hope you'll join us as we continue to learn, evolve, and shape what comes next on our mission to make better food accessible to everyone.
Primary Location: California - Newport Beach - 9998 - 610 Newport Office-(09998)
9998 - 610 Newport Office-(09998)
610 Newport Center Drive
Newport Beach 92660