UI DesignerNewport Beach, California 610 Newport Center Drive, 92660
The Visual/UI Designer, under direct supervision, will create high fidelity UI designs for consumption by multiple departments. Has a passion for brand and visual design excellence within a technical and digital product context. Must have a strong understanding of brand and its implications with in the digital experience and an ability to push the creative boundaries with subtlety and a degree of wit. Curios and keen to understand the user experience and technical aspects and implications of design decisions as well as the functionality of visual elements. Ability to put on a UX hat to contribute actively in UX discussions (not a priority, but expected area of growth)
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Design High Fidelity UI mockups and visual elements organized into an engaging user interface for native and web based digital products and experiences
- Create and prepare customized Illustrations and Animations ready for hand and implementation by development team
- Create enhanced 'clickable' prototypes demonstrating the intended functionality and behavior of user interactions in a clear and concise manner to be consumed by stakeholders for approval and ultimately the development team for production.
- Create and Maintain a design component system and library of assets to enhance design efficiency for all team members and partners as well to support engineering efforts and requests with ease and accuracy
- Present UI Mockups and prototypes to team and product management for feedback and approval
WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO THE TABLE
- Associate’s degree or Bachelor’s Degree (BA/BS) from a 4 year college or university
- 1-3 years experience as a intermediate UI/Visual Designer
- Proficient with Adobe XD, Sketch, Invision, Adobe After Effects, and Lottie
- Preferred to be proficient with Framer, and Other Animation tools/Software
- Design High fidelity user interfaces and prototypes for native mobile, responsive web and internal applications.
- Support engineering requests and modifications on an ongoing basis.
- Present design work to teams and stakeholders.
- Create, maintain and groom and up to date and dynamic design system library of assets.
WHO WE ARE
Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. (NYSE: CMG) is cultivating a better world by serving responsibly sourced, classically cooked, real food with wholesome ingredients without added colors, flavors or other additives. Chipotle has more than 2,600 in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, France and Germany and is the only restaurant company of its size that owns and operates all its restaurants. With more than 80,000 employees passionate about providing a great guest experience, Chipotle is a longtime leader and innovator in the food industry. Chipotle is committed to making its food more accessible to everyone while continuing to be a brand with a demonstrated purpose as it leads the way in digital, technology and sustainable business practices.
CULTIVATING A BETTER WORLD
Food served fast doesn’t have to be a typical fast food experience. Chipotle has always done things differently, both in and out of our restaurants. We're changing the face of fast food, starting conversations, and directly supporting efforts to shift the future of farming and food. We hope you'll join us as we continue to learn, evolve, and shape what comes next on our mission to make better food accessible to everyone.
Primary Location: California - Newport Beach - 9998 - 610 Newport Office-(09998)
9998 - 610 Newport Office-(09998)
610 Newport Center Drive
Newport Beach 92660