Technical Product Manager, Strategic Partner IntegrationsNewport Beach, California 610 Newport Center Drive, 92660
The Technical Product Manager (PdM), Strategic Partner Integrations is part of the Digital Product Management team focused on delivering excellent digital customer experiences. The Technical PdM of Strategic Partner Integrations will be the expert in Chipotle's strategic partners and their respective capabilities, technologies, and integrations to CMG. Strategic Partnerships can include delivery and marketplace providers, chatbots, IVA/IVR solutions and others. In this role, you will ensure our partners are effectively onboarded into the CMG digital ecosystem, conducting business successfully, and supporting remediation throughout the CMG product lifecycle. In this role, you are technically proficient, product management-minded, and excel in partner management ensuring delivery of a holistic ideal customer experience.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Setting their products’ vision and strategies through alignment with the overall CMG Digital Strategy through collaboration to instill trust with stakeholders, Strategic Partners and Product Leaders
- Building and driving their products roadmap, feeding into the Digital Product Roadmap, driving for results
- Follow integration technology trends within Strategic Partners, Digital Quick Serve Restaurant (QSR) tech space, competitors, and conduct capability analysis regularly; identify emerging technologies, products, and companies to measure their potential value or threat to the company and its products; make recommendations on which new technologies to invest in or leverage.
- Collaboration by working closely with Strategic Partners, Application Development (Engineering) teams, Enterprise Architecture, Product Owners, and stakeholders to better understand customer problems, partner goals, technology constraints and capabilities, business objectives, and success metrics
- Ensuring the enhancements to the platform and technologies could be extendable for any or all CMG Strategic Partners, as needed, focusing on where we need to scale and remain stable, while driving for business objectives. Iterating on the product to drive success, identify and prioritize high potential ideas to work on now, next and in the future.
- Leading successful Strategic Partner onboarding activities, consulting and educating partners on CMG's platforms capabilities to drive for greatest business success. Be the internal CMG point of contact between the partner and Application Development Leadership and Enterprise Architecture team to ensure proper technical approach and execution is utilized.
- Ensuring day-to-day Strategic Partner activity is healthy, serving as internal CMG point of contact to resolve any escalated open issues through remediation to ensure business health. Tasks includes triaging, partner troubleshooting, working closely with partners on root cause analysis (RCA), understanding resolution options and timelines, prioritizing remediation development efforts accordingly. Analyzing Partner data and metrics to understand areas of improvement and health, making recommendations for optimization and remediation as needed.
- Incorporate and communicate learnings back into the company to further improve the product and overall business strategy.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO THE TABLE
- Three (3) to five (5) years of digital product management experience in an agile environment. Have experience using an agile tracking tool (Rally, Jira etc.)
- Three (3) to five (5) years in technical system integrations, expert understanding of API capabilities, API software development and system integrations.
- Three (3) to five (5) years in Partner / Client relationship experience. Strong partner/client relationship management skills, ability to collaborate and understand both client and CMG business needs, goals and create path for joint success.
- Ability to multi-task in an effective manner and to work successfully in a fast-paced environment. Possess the ability to balance the demands of concurrent projects
- Ability to draft routine correspondence and manage information and data in a confidential and professional manner
- Be able to establish strong business relationships and work effectively with Digital Strategy & Product Management leadership, digital and brand marketing, operational leadership, restaurant managers and crew members, and cross functional teams from support departments
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills coupled with solid listening, facilitation, and presentation skills
- Enjoy occasional travel
CULTIVATING A BETTER WORLD
Food served fast does not have to be a typical fast-food experience. Chipotle has always done things differently, both in and out of our restaurants. We are changing the face of fast food, starting conversations, and directly supporting efforts to shift the future of farming and food. We hope you will join us as we continue to learn, evolve, and shape what comes next on our mission to make better food accessible to everyone.
Primary Location: California - Newport Beach - 9998 - 610 Newport Office-(09998)
9998 - 610 Newport Office-(09998)
610 Newport Center Drive
Newport Beach 92660