Supply Chain Compliance AnalystNewport Beach, California 610 Newport Center Drive, 92660
The Supply Chain Compliance Analyst (SCCA) works within the Supply Chain team to analyze compliance with required programs across Restaurants, Field Leaders, Suppliers, and Distribution Centers. The SCCA is responsible for restaurant support and engagement, document and process management, and data analysis. The SCCA must manage internally and externally to guarantee rapid task and approval completion.
Key responsibilities include defining, designing, and monitoring select Chipotle systems related to Traceability and Food Quality Reports. The SCCA also contributes to additional projects and systems related to food safety and quality management, distribution, and inventory control. The position works closely with Chipotle’s technology partners, Food Safety & Quality Assurance (FSQA), and Information Technology (IT).
WHAT YOU’LL DO
In addition to following Chipotle’s policies and procedures, the Supply Chain Compliance Analyst has principal accountabilities, which include, but are not limited to the following:
- Lead the Traceability relationship with Restaurants, Field Leaders, Traceability Monitors and Traceability related vendors.
- Monitor, troubleshoot, and follow up on restaurant Traceability issues, including New Restaurant Openings.
- Become knowledgeable about supply chain transparency and help Chipotle continue to lead and influence the industry.
- Become an expert in GS1 Standards with a focus on (but not limited to) labels.
- Ensure supplier labels are scannable in compliance with GS1 standards and accurately represent product information on an ongoing basis.
- Directly support backend systems for Traceability, including diagnosing and identifying problems in the File Transfer Process used for Traceability monitoring.
- Collaborate with internal/external stakeholders to enhance and maintain efficiencies with the Traceability systems. Includes managing and contributing to short and long-term projects.
- Act as first point of contact for any Traceability monitor requests/issues.
- Provide and analyze reports on a weekly and monthly basis on Traceability Program compliance, including KPIs to monitor the health of the program.
- Support all functions in the event of a stock recovery.
- Support document and master data compliance within the Supplier Compliance Portal on an ongoing basis.
- Support suppliers and assist with their proper use of the Supplier Compliance Portal. Includes calling and emailing suppliers, conducting webinars, and generating and sharing training materials.
- Support internal follow-up to achieve all necessary reviews and approvals so that all suppliers are fully approved in the system.
- Support the Local Grower Program specifically by closely tracking local grower approvals and annual re-approvals, communicating these needs to QA and the Buyer, and uploading documents and data on behalf of local growers.
- Support internal stakeholders in using the Portal to find information, generate reports, and make decisions.
- Assist with the development, testing, implementation, and management of best practices, processes, and new system features/modules to continuously improve and meet the needs of Chipotle’s Supplier Management Program. (Encompasses Food Quality Reporting, Supplier Assessments and Audits, Supplier Corrective Actions, etc. in addition to document and data collection.
- Report on supplier health, as it relates to supplier and product onboarding, traceability, and food quality reporting. Collaborate with procurement to determine root causes of supplier compliance.
- Become a super user of Chipotle’s Traceability Monitor Tool, FoodLogiQ, ServiceNow, Sharepoint, and more.
- Support New Restaurant Opening traceability and Food Quality Reporting processes which includes interfacing with vendors and IT Procurement systems.
- Build strong relationships with internal departments and restaurant teams to identify, research, and resolve system issues/opportunities.
- Help vet, introduce, and configure new restaurant facing systems as needed.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO THE TABLE
- Bachelor’s degree in business, technology, supply chain, food or related field, or equivalent experience.
- Experience in program and systems support and administration, customer service, or similar preferred.
- Interest in and knowledge of supply chain, restaurant operations, and the foodservice industry.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent customer service mentality.
- Extreme attention to detail. Ensure small details are not lost while achieving larger overall objectives.
- Comfortable working in web-based applications.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, and Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Ability to work autonomously as well as in a team environment.
- Strong drive to stay organized and move swiftly to accomplish tasks and solve problems.
- Available to work some weekend days.
- Strong analytical skills and broad understanding of how data, statistics, and analysis are applied in an enterprise environment and used to inform decisions.
- Ability to communicate findings, make recommendations, and administer requirements to ensure compliance and facilitate change.
- Comfortable working with individuals at all organizational levels
WHO WE ARE
Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. (NYSE: CMG) is cultivating a better world by serving responsibly sourced, classically-cooked, real food with wholesome ingredients without artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. Chipotle had over 2,650 restaurants as of June 30, 2020, in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, France and Germany and is the only restaurant company of its size that owns and operates all its restaurants. With more than 91,000 employees passionate about providing a great guest experience, Chipotle is a longtime leader and innovator in the food industry. Chipotle is committed to making its food more accessible to everyone while continuing to be a brand with a demonstrated purpose as it leads the way in digital, technology and sustainable business practices. Steve Ells, founder and former executive chairman, first opened Chipotle with a single restaurant in Denver, Colorado in 1993. For more information or to place an order online, visit WWW.CHIPOTLE.COM.
CULTIVATING A BETTER WORLD
Food served fast doesn’t have to be a typical fast food experience. Chipotle has always done things differently, both in and out of our restaurants. We're changing the face of fast food, starting conversations, and directly supporting efforts to shift the future of farming and food. We hope you'll join us as we continue to learn, evolve, and shape what comes next on our mission to make better food accessible to everyone.
Primary Location: California - Newport Beach - 9998 - 610 Newport Office-(09998)
9998 - 610 Newport Office-(09998)
610 Newport Center Drive
Newport Beach 92660