Sr. Traceability AnalystNewport Beach, California 610 Newport Center Drive, 92660
The Sr. Analyst of Traceability is responsible for supporting the Traceability Manager by collecting data to feed KPI reporting. The position will collect, analyze, and communicate data within the FSQA department. This position will also own cold chain management.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
In addition to following Chipotle’s policies and procedures, principal accountabilities include, but are not limited to:
- Monitor traceability and FQR inboxes; reply as necessary.
- Collaborate with IT on restaurant technology issues.
- Inform Traceability Manager of trends and emerging issues related to restaurant compliance.
- Collect and analyze data to support FSQA Traceability KPIs
- Collect bad labels, FQR, and other data for subsequent analysis/sharing with suppliers and DCs. Follow up with suppliers and DCs to resolve ongoing issues.
- Support FSQA stakeholders by providing requested reports and data summaries upon request. Provide project management support for the Traceability program.
- Conduct Label Reviews of new suppliers/facilities/products and provide feedback to Traceability Manager when compliance issues are detected.
- Support Cold Chain Program - Collect and analyze cold chain monitoring data and communicate any excursions to suppliers, DCs, and Supply Chain.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO THE TABLE
- Bachelor of Science in Public Health, Microbiology, Food Science, Statistics, Management Information Systems or equivalent
- Preferred 3 -5 years experience in the food/agriculture industry performing activities directly related to food safety (FSQA, auditing, product development, data analysis, etc.). Graduate education can be accepted in lieu of experience.
- Computer literacy (Microsoft applications, reporting, audit input).
- Statistical tools for data cleaning and analysis (e.g. R, Python, Advanced Excel).
- Ability to travel 25%-50% of the time
CULTIVATING A BETTER WORLD
Food served fast does not have to be a typical fast-food experience. Chipotle has always done things differently, both in and out of our restaurants. We are changing the face of fast food, starting conversations, and directly supporting efforts to shift the future of farming and food. We hope you will join us as we continue to learn, evolve, and shape what comes next on our mission to make better food accessible to everyone.
Primary Location: California - Newport Beach - 9998 - 610 Newport Office-(09998)
9998 - 610 Newport Office-(09998)
610 Newport Center Drive
Newport Beach 92660