Sr. Manager, Corporate FinanceNewport Beach, California 610 Newport Center Drive, 92660
CULTIVATE A BETTER WORLD
Food served fast does not have to be a typical fast-food experience. Chipotle has always done things differently, both in and out of our restaurants. We are changing the face of fast food, starting conversations, and directly supporting efforts to shift the future of farming and food. We hope you will join us as we continue to learn, evolve, and shape what comes next on our mission to make better food accessible to everyone.
The Senior Manager, Corporate Finance provides leadership to support and develop a team of analysts and managers influencing key business decisions, finance issues, and projects in relation to Corporate G&A, Technology, Communications, & the Off-Premise/Digital business.
· Lead, develop & mentor a team of analysts and managers to provide influential support to Chipotle's Technology, Communications, Off-Premise, & Executive Leadership groups
· Influencing Tech, Communications, HR, Legal, Finance, Executive leadership to undertake strategic decisions that improve the economic model and help to fulfill Chipotle's vision
· Ad-hoc financial and non-financial analysis supporting Off Premise Sales, Technology, Corporate Overhead
· Lead strategic annual planning process for Enterprise G&A, and quarterly forecast updates to support and strengthen Chipotle's business model
· Identifying & pursuing opportunities for increased profitability or efficiency
· Partner with Sr. Director of Corporate Finance to facilitate & coordinate the completion of the annual G&A plan and quarterly rolling forecasts.
· Ongoing performance analysis compared to plan & forecast
· Educating non-finance partners of business concepts and increasing the business acumen of departmental leadership
WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO THE TABLE
· Bachelor's Degree (BA/BS) in Finance, Business, or related field required. MBA preferred.
· 8-10 years of experience.
· 1-3 years of supervisory experience.
· CFA/CPA preferred.
· Excellent analytical, quantitative, written, and verbal communication skills
· Ability to influence and lead others to manage strategic priorities and projects in a fast-paced environment
· Ability to foster and mentor a team of high performing members
· Knowledge of and the ability to proficiently use a PC along with MS Office Suite software
· Exceptional Excel skills
· Ability to extract and analyze raw data, draw conclusions, and make actionable strategic recommendations
· Working knowledge of financial statements and profitability/ROI analysis
· Experience in leading sales and cos planning, forecasting, and budgeting
· Skill at presenting financial data to all levels of leaders
· Ability to strategically influence executive and department leaders
· Ability to manage financial data in a confidential and professional manner
· Experience with multi-unit retail preferred
· Experience with SQL & PowerBI preferred
· Experience with Oracle Cloud EPM preferred
WHO WE ARE
Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. (NYSE: CMG) is cultivating a better world by serving responsibly sourced, classically cooked, real food with wholesome ingredients without artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. Chipotle has over 3,000 restaurants in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, France and Germany and is the only restaurant company of its size that owns and operates all its restaurants. Chipotle is ranked on the Fortune 500 and is recognized on the 2022 list for Fortune's Most Admired Companies. With over 100,000 employees passionate about providing a great guest experience, Chipotle is a longtime leader and innovator in the food industry. Chipotle is committed to making its food more accessible to everyone while continuing to be a brand with a demonstrated purpose as it leads the way in digital, technology and sustainable business practices. For more information or to place an order online, visit www.chipotle.com
A reasonable estimate of the current base salary range for this position is $142,000-210,000. You are also eligible for annual cash bonuses and equity awards based upon performance and other factors. Actual compensation offered may vary depending on skill level, experience, and/or education. Chipotle offers a competitive total rewards package, which includes medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401k, sick leave, vacation time, and much more. Visit https://jobs.chipotle.com/benefits
Chipotle Mexican Grill is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. As a people-first company rooted in values, our purpose extends beyond serving nutritious food using real ingredients. It means hiring world-class individuals and fostering a culture that champions diversity, ensures equity, and celebrates inclusion. All qualified applicants, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply.
To request a reasonable accommodation to complete an application, job interview, and/or to otherwise participate in the hiring process, please contact ADAaccommodations@chipotle.com
Primary Location: California - Newport Beach - 9998 - 610 Newport Office-(09998)
9998 - 610 Newport Office-(09998)
610 Newport Center Drive
Newport Beach 92660
- Crew Member KeizerOregon 6198 Ulali Drive NE, Keizer 97303 Apply Now for Crew Member Job
- Apprentice General Manager FarmingtonNew Mexico 4906 E Main St., Suite 100, Farmington 87402 Apply Now for Apprentice General Manager Job
- Service Leader Lutherville-TimoniumMaryland 1830 York Road, Lutherville-Timonium 21093 Apply Now for Service Leader Job