Social Community Management AnalystNewport Beach, California 9998 - 610 Newport Office-(09998) - 610 Newport Center Drive, Newport Beach 92660 Apply Now
We’re looking for a Community Management Analyst to join our Social Media team -- someone with strong writing skills, a sense of humor and quick wit, a passion for social media, a curiosity to dig deeper, and a great pulse on pop culture. You will talk with customers daily to grow positive engagement, drive culture, increase brand relevancy and awareness, and encourage fans and customers to share their Chipotle passion. You’ll work with our Social Listening, PR, and Influencer teams to amplify daily engagements and identify bigger opportunities to drive conversation.
You’ll be energized by the transformation of our brand and culture with a desire to play a pivotal role in creating a lifestyle brand and shaping a best-in-class work environment. As a Community Management Analyst, you’ll collaborate with partners across the Marketing and Communication departments, and report directly to our Senior Manager, Social & Digital.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Talk with customers and fans, quickly responding to engaging Tweets, DMs, Comments, Posts, and more, prioritizing Chipotle’s well-established brand voice and tone
- Engage in online and offline conversations to drive brand advocacy and build long-lasting relationships
- Amplify opportunistic engagements with the PR and Influencer teams
- Partner with PR and Social Listening to respond to and amplify daily opportunities with high-profile accounts in unique ways
- Maintain a great pulse on what’s happening in the online social space from pop culture to brand activations
- Use Salesforce Social Studio to engage on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, and partner with the Social Media and Social Listening teams to develop an engagement approach for Chipotle’s untapped channels, such as Reddit, YouTube, TikTok, and more
- Capture insights and partner with the Marketing, Analytics, and Digital Product teams to improve and energize the customer experience
- Monitor the daily cultural pulse related to the brand, including DMs and mentions on all social media channels
WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO THE TABLE
- Bachelor's Degree in Communications, Public Relations, Marketing, Advertising, or Business preferred
- 0-3 years experience in social media marketing for a brand or agency
- Passion for Chipotle and the restaurant industry with excitement for social media marketing
- Confident and skilled in creative writing
- Familiar with all social media platforms
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively
- Eager to launch a career in social media
WHO WE ARE
Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. (NYSE: CMG) is cultivating a better world by serving responsibly sourced, classically-cooked, real food with wholesome ingredients without artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. Chipotle had nearly 2,500 restaurants as of December 31, 2018 in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, France and Germany and is the only restaurant company of its size that owns and operates all its restaurants. With more than 70,000 employees passionate about providing a great guest experience, Chipotle is a longtime leader and innovator in the food industry. Chipotle is committed to making its food more accessible to everyone while continuing to be a brand with a demonstrated purpose as it leads the way in digital, technology and sustainable business practices. Steve Ells, founder and executive chairman, first opened Chipotle with a single restaurant in Denver, Colorado in 1993. For more information or to place an order online, visit WWW.CHIPOTLE.COM.
CULTIVATING A BETTER WORLD
Food served fast doesn’t have to be a typical fast food experience. Chipotle has always done things differently, both in and out of our restaurants. We're changing the face of fast food, starting conversations, and directly supporting efforts to shift the future of farming and food. We hope you'll join us as we continue to learn, evolve, and shape what comes next on our mission to make better food accessible to everyone.
Primary Location: California - Newport Beach - 9998 - 610 Newport Office-(09998)
9998 - 610 Newport Office-(09998)
610 Newport Center Drive
Newport Beach 92660
Job Posting: Jul. 31, 2019
Job Number: 19021853