Senior Restaurant Training AnalystNewport Beach, California 610 Newport Center Drive, 92660
The Senior Analyst, Restaurant Training is an Instructional Designer who is responsible for creating training materials used every day by 85,000+ team members in 2,600+ restaurants. They partner with subject matter experts as they define learning objectives, write clear and concise content, and build effective and engaging training materials. They are also responsible for assisting in defining the future of training at Chipotle.
This role is specifically responsible for our food safety curriculum throughout the company. They create and maintain the tools used during onboarding, training and day-to-day operations, which includes eLearning courses, knowledge checks, recipe cards and procedure cards. They also develop and maintain our Quarterly Food Safety and Hazard Analysis & Critical Control Point (HACCP) training.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Collaborate with subject matter experts on various teams, including Food Safety, Restaurant Excellence, Regional Training, Culinary, Supply Chain, to understand training needs and scope of project.
- Write and edit content, including storyboards, scripts, recipes and procedures, using a conversational yet professional tone.
- Develop new training materials, including eLearning, video, print and digital, that appeal to a broad spectrum of adult learners.
- Review and update existing training materials to keep training accurate and up to date.
- Explore opportunities to elevate training materials through new technology, programs and workflows, such as learning management systems, virtual reality, augmented reality, content management systems, etc.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO THE TABLE
- Bachelor's Degree (BA/BS) from 4-year college or university in Food Safety, English, Communications, Graphic Design, Human Resources, or another related field
- 5-8 years of experience in Food Safety, Restaurant Operations, HR, Training, or another related field
- Proficient with MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint & Outlook)
- Proficient in Adobe InDesign
- Knowledgeable in Articulate Storyline 360 and Rise 360
- Working knowledge of Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Preferred manager-level ServSafe certification
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to approach and solve problems in a logical and organized manner
- Ability to multi-task
- A friendly, enthusiastic attitude
- A team player who can jump in where needed
- Passion for Chipotle’s food and mission
WHO WE ARE
Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. (NYSE: CMG) is cultivating a better world by serving responsibly sourced, classically-cooked, real food with wholesome ingredients without artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. Chipotle had nearly 2,500 restaurants as of December 31, 2018 in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, France and Germany and is the only restaurant company of its size that owns and operates all its restaurants. With more than 70,000 employees passionate about providing a great guest experience, Chipotle is a longtime leader and innovator in the food industry. Chipotle is committed to making its food more accessible to everyone while continuing to be a brand with a demonstrated purpose as it leads the way in digital, technology and sustainable business practices. Steve Ells, founder and executive chairman, first opened Chipotle with a single restaurant in Denver, Colorado in 1993. For more information or to place an order online, visit WWW.CHIPOTLE.COM.
CULTIVATING A BETTER WORLDFood served fast doesn’t have to be a typical fast food experience. Chipotle has always done things differently, both in and out of our restaurants. We're changing the face of fast food, starting conversations, and directly supporting efforts to shift the future of farming and food. We hope you'll join us as we continue to learn, evolve, and shape what comes next on our mission to make better food accessible to everyone.
Primary Location: California - Newport Beach - 9998 - 610 Newport Office-(09998)
9998 - 610 Newport Office-(09998)
610 Newport Center Drive
Newport Beach 92660