Senior People Systems and Metrics AnalystNewport Beach, California 610 Newport Center Drive, 92660
The Sr. People Systems Analyst role serves as the SME and point of contact for the Human Resources systems landscape. This position will play a key role in the creation and oversight of the plan, design and implementation of HR related projects supporting the People Experience and organization’s strategy and roadmap. This role will partner closely with the COEs and business partners to translate business requirements, implement system enhancements, drive process improvements and support upgrades UAT and optional features review with stakeholders (Includes but not limited to Recruiting, HR, Comp, Recruiting, Payroll, Legal, IT). Previous experience working with an HRMS (preferably Workday).
- Operate as Functional SME Partner with cross-functional business partner teams to facilitate People system projects supporting new systems or functionality and enhancements which include Recruiting, HR, Comp, Benefits, Legal, IT. Includes plan, design, implementation.
- Create test plans, coordinate and conduct user acceptance and functional regression testing of new and enhanced People Systems functionality and reporting tools.
- Support Upgrades UAT and facilitate the optional features review of People Experience technology platforms with stakeholders.
- Partner with COEs/HR Business Owners to identify, define and develop continuous process improvements in accordance with best practices.
- Provide reporting, metrics, and analytics support to Human Resources.
- Create functional process documentation (internal and external).
- Facilitate end user training and supporting documentation pertaining to People Systems.
- People systems SME to ensure data integrity, optimization and consistency across all People systems.
- Partners closely with IT to align People Systems configuration with the IT infrastructure, data mapping and integration in accordance with IT change control, information security and compliance standard operating procedures.
- Triage People Experience workflows; identify system and data integrity issues
- Facilitate and conduct end user training and create supporting documentation.
- Document Process workflows.
- Organizational Change management
- Develop and maintain reports and provide data analysis
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO THE TABLE
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 5-8 years HR Systems, HRIS, HCM experience
- Workday, PMP preferred
- Demonstrates a thorough knowledge of HR systems, payroll, reporting, system administration, integrations and downstream impact.
- Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships with a range of people at all levels in the organization.
- Strong ability to own, execute and deliver on short- and long-term projects.
- Strong functional and analytical skillset.
- Excellent interpersonal, customer service, presentation, and communications skills.
- Comfortable communicating with all levels of management.
- Strong ability to handle a multitude of competing priorities.
- Strong problem solving and time management skills.
CULTIVATING A BETTER WORLD
Food served fast doesn’t have to be a typical fast food experience. Chipotle has always done things differently, both in and out of our restaurants. We're changing the face of fast food, starting conversations, and directly supporting efforts to shift the future of farming and food. We hope you'll join us as we continue to learn, evolve, and shape what comes next on our mission to make better food accessible to everyone.
WHO WE ARE
Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. (NYSE: CMG) is cultivating a better world by serving responsibly sourced, classically-cooked, real food with wholesome ingredients without artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. Chipotle had over 2,600 restaurants as of December 30, 2019, in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, France and Germany and is the only restaurant company of its size that owns and operates all its restaurants. With more than 83,000 employees passionate about providing a great guest experience, Chipotle is a longtime leader and innovator in the food industry. Chipotle is committed to making its food more accessible to everyone while continuing to be a brand with a demonstrated purpose as it leads the way in digital, technology and sustainable business practices. Steve Ells, founder and executive chairman, first opened Chipotle with a single restaurant in Denver, Colorado in 1993. For more information or to place an order online, visit WWW.CHIPOTLE.COM.
Primary Location: California - Newport Beach - 9998 - 610 Newport Office-(09998)
9998 - 610 Newport Office-(09998)
610 Newport Center Drive
Newport Beach 92660