Senior Food With Integrity AnalystNewport Beach, California 610 Newport Center Drive, 92660
The FWI Senior Analyst will lead the project management, reporting, and execution of procurement's Food With Integrity projects. The FWI Senior Analyst develops relationships directly with suppliers in order to identify, analyze, and prioritize opportunities, and works closely with the procurement managers and director to set goals. They work collaboratively with category managers and cross functional partners in the execution of our FWI goals.
- Continually seek out new FWI opportunities, qualifying and researching potential programs that will further enhance Chipotle's FWI mission. Meet regularly with suppliers and stay abreast of innovation in the industry to develop a detailed view of best practices and make recommendations for furthering Chipotle's FWI mission.
- Act as project manager for FWI projects by creating detailed project plans and managing their execution, working with a project team consisting of procurement and cross-functional team members. Make contributions as an individual contributor in addition to managing project team members and communicating to stakeholders.
- Able to be self-directed in the gathering of data, building reports, and doing quantitative analysis of FWI metrics for annual sustainability reporting, KPIs, and strategic projects such as Foodprint.
- Partner with communications and sustainability teams in engaging with NGOs and external FWI stakeholders.
- Bachelor's Degree from 4-year college or university.
- Master’s Degree in Animal Science, Food and Agriculture or Sustainability preferred.
- 3-5 years of purchasing experience with any food & beverage category.
- Project Management experience with a meat or dairy supplier preferred.
- PMP or similar project management certification preferred.
- Advanced knowledge of animal welfare, organic and regenerative agriculture and sustainability practices.
- Emotionally mature communicator with a proven ability to build trust and manager other through influence.
- Intellectually curious, disciplined, and sets high personal performance standards, backed by strong analytical capabilities.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills preferred.
Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. (NYSE: CMG) is cultivating a better world by serving responsibly sourced, classically cooked, real food with wholesome ingredients without artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. Chipotle had over 2,650 restaurants as of June 30, 2020, in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, France and Germany and is the only restaurant company of its size that owns and operates all its restaurants. With more than 91,000 employees passionate about providing a great guest experience, Chipotle is a longtime leader and innovator in the food industry. Chipotle is committed to making its food more accessible to everyone while continuing to be a brand with a demonstrated purpose as it leads the way in digital, technology and sustainable business practices. Steve Ells, founder and former executive chairman, first opened Chipotle with a single restaurant in Denver, Colorado in 1993. For more information or to place an order online, visitWWW.CHIPOTLE.COM.
Food served fast does not have to be a typical fast-food experience. Chipotle has always done things differently, both in and out of our restaurants. We are changing the face of fast food, starting conversations, and directly supporting efforts to shift the future of farming and food. We hope you'll
Primary Location: California - Newport Beach - 9998 - 610 Newport Office-(09998)
9998 - 610 Newport Office-(09998)
610 Newport Center Drive
Newport Beach 92660