Senior Engineer Quality AssuranceNewport Beach, California 610 Newport Center Drive, 92660
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Conduct automated (and manually tested where necessary) to ensure the software created is fit for purpose
- Implement and maintain automated test triggering through the current continuous integration/continuous delivery tool to provide confidence in the quality of delivery for all code deployments
- During testing, you will be thinking "outside of the box" to understand the various scenarios and configurations that customers use to ensure customer quality is maintained and through doing so drive regression testing across the products
- Responsible for defining and driving innovative automation testing strategies and toolsets into our overall development processes that support and enhance the current Quality Assurance processes within the organization
- Participate in both the current state and future state of test planning and execution, including, but not limited to, functional, integration, and regression testing
- Work with developers, product owners, application support, and business intelligence teams to help define current and future system/application performance and load requirements
- Collaborate with SCRUM teams to incorporate the effective creation of test cases and plans in each sprint cycle
- Collaborate with other QA Automation Engineers to maintain Automation testing best practices
- Participate in design and technical discussions
- Closely follow a detailed technical roadmap that aligns with our product vision across different business functions
- Responsible for on-time delivery of test committed to, test plan creation, test plan execution, and test results reporting
WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO THE TABLE
- 7+ years working experience in a QA Automation Testing, or similar QA Analyst role.
- Proven track record implementing automated testing strategies and reporting solutions
- Working knowledge of common software architectures (web/mobile/API/DB)
- Proficiency with cloud technologies (either AWS or Azure).
- Thorough understanding of SDLC, specifically automated QA processes in agile development environments
- Experience in writing, executing, and monitoring automated test suites using a variety of technologies including, but not limited to, Postman Teams, Maven, N-Unit, TestNG, Specflow.
- Proficient with bug tracking and test management toolsets to support development processes strong working knowledge of testing fundamentals such as TDD
- Experience with TFS or Azure DevOps, Agile process improvement, CI/CD automation, MS Build, NPM or other packages.
- Have great communication and interpersonal skills to deal effectively with all business units.
- Able to effectively communicate in English, in both written and oral forms
CULTIVATING A BETTER WORLD
Food served fast does not have to be a typical fast-food experience. Chipotle has always done things differently, both in and out of our restaurants. We are changing the face of fast food, starting conversations, and directly supporting efforts to shift the future of farming and food. We hope you will join us as we continue to learn, evolve, and shape what comes next on our mission to make better food accessible to everyone.
Primary Location: California - Newport Beach - 9998 - 610 Newport Office-(09998)
9998 - 610 Newport Office-(09998)
610 Newport Center Drive
Newport Beach 92660