Senior Engineer, DevOpsNewport Beach, California 610 Newport Center Drive, 92660
CULTIVATE A BETTER WORLD
Food served fast does not have to be a typical fast-food experience. Chipotle has always done things differently, both in and out of our restaurants. We are changing the face of fast food, starting conversations, and directly supporting efforts to shift the future of farming and food. We hope you will join us as we continue to learn, evolve, and shape what comes next on our mission to make better food accessible to everyone.
The Senior Engineer, DevOps is a member of the DevOps team. Primary focus on automating portions of the releases and creating the CI/CD pipeline while helping set and enforce department standards. Secondary focus is configuring and releasing software during release windows.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
· Create and automate the CI/CD pipelines for software releases
· Collaborates with Software Development teams to ensure releases are setup correctly
· Help create department standards for automation and release strategy
· Mentor fellow engineers on automation and standards
· Investigating and engineering solutions to support new projects and initiatives or troubleshooting bugs
WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO THE TABLE
· Bachelor's Degree (BA/BS) from 4-year college or university in computer science or equivalent experience
· 4-7 years of experience
· Mastery of administration of CI/CD tools and creation of automation including infrastructure as code such as Terraform.
· Experience with CI/CD tools like Azure DevOps. Mastery of application build frameworks like MSBuild, NPM, Maven
· Mastery of application execution environments like Windows Server, Serverless, Mircoservices, and K8s
· Shell scripting experience such as Bash or Powershell
· Tool Sets: Azure DevOps, Helm, Yaml, Terraform, Gomplate.
· Ability to script db, infrastructure, networking, as well as all app components for deploy
· Ability to work late nights, early morning, and possibly weekends
WHO WE ARE
Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. (NYSE: CMG) is cultivating a better world by serving responsibly sourced, classically cooked, real food with wholesome ingredients without artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. Chipotle has over 3,250 restaurants in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, France and Germany and is the only restaurant company of its size that owns and operates all its restaurants in North America and Europe. Chipotle is ranked on the Fortune 500 and is recognized on the 2023 list for Fortune's Most Admired Companies and Time Magazine's Most Influential Companies. With over 110,000 employees passionate about providing a great guest experience, Chipotle is a longtime leader and innovator in the food industry. Chipotle is committed to making its food more accessible to everyone while continuing to be a brand with a demonstrated purpose as it leads the way in digital, technology and sustainable business practices. For more information or to place an order online, visit www.chipotle.com
A reasonable estimate of the current base salary range for this position is $111,000 - $155,000. You are also eligible for annual cash bonuses and equity awards based upon performance and other factors. Actual compensation offered may vary depending on skill level, experience, and/or education. Chipotle offers a competitive total rewards package, which includes medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401k, sick leave, vacation time, and much more. Visit https://jobs.chipotle.com/benefits
Chipotle Mexican Grill is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. As a people-first company rooted in values, our purpose extends beyond serving nutritious food using real ingredients. It means hiring world-class individuals and fostering a culture that champions diversity, ensures equity, and celebrates inclusion. All qualified applicants, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply.
To request a reasonable accommodation to complete an application, job interview, and/or to otherwise participate in the hiring process, please contact ADAaccommodations@chipotle.com
Primary Location: California - Newport Beach - 9998 - 610 Newport Office-(09998)
9998 - 610 Newport Office-(09998)
610 Newport Center Drive
Newport Beach 92660
- Apprentice General Manager GlendaleArizona 5880 W. Thunderbird Rd., #1, Glendale 85306 Apply Now for Apprentice General Manager Job
- General Manager AustinTexas 801 Congress Ave., Ste 100, Austin 78701-2439 Apply Now for General Manager Job
- Apprentice General Manager FarmingtonNew Mexico 4906 E Main St., Suite 100, Farmington 87402 Apply Now for Apprentice General Manager Job