Senior Engineer, Adobe PlatformNewport Beach, California 610 Newport Center Drive, 92660
CULTIVATING A BETTER WORLD
Food served fast does not have to be a typical fast-food experience. Chipotle has always done things differently, both in and out of our restaurants. We are changing the face of fast food, starting conversations, and directly supporting efforts to shift the future of farming and food. We hope you will join us as we continue to learn, evolve, and shape what comes next on our mission to make better food accessible to everyone.
This role is a unique hybrid role of front-end development and business consultant. This person is responsible for implementation of the necessary front-end code and experiences that will be served to various audiences by Adobe Target (“AT”) and the Adobe Experience Platform (“AEP”). By leveraging analytics first approach to development you’ll help create the optimal experiences for our customers.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
In addition to following Chipotle’s policies and procedures, principal accountabilities include, but are not limited to:
- Drive business, marketing, functional and technical requirements/documentation to create and present comprehensive and scalable solutions to technical and business stakeholders
- Design and implement solutions across Chipotle’s Adobe components based on written and approved business requirements and campaign objectives provided
- Identifies, creates, enhances the various experiences our customers are presented with to provide the personalized approach they’ve come to expect from retailers
- Effectively work to deliver results in a highly matrixed organization (including offshore); however, partners closely with product management, technical leadership, project or program management and analysts
WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO THE TABLE
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering preferred. Equivalent experience accepted.
- Experience with AEP and AT platforms
- Experience with Adobe Analytics or other analytics engine preferred
- Experience with marketing campaign design and implementation across channels (e.g. email, site, ads, social) preferred
- Experience with content management solutions (AEM)
- Solid understanding of:
- Software development and agile delivery
- CI/CD processes
- Security and privacy best practices
- Ability to take initiative, come up with creative solutions, and produce results
WHO WE ARE
Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. (NYSE: CMG) is cultivating a better world by serving responsibly sourced, classically cooked, real food with wholesome ingredients without artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. Chipotle has over 3,000 restaurants in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, France and Germany and is the only restaurant company of its size that owns and operates all its restaurants. Chipotle is ranked on the Fortune 500 and is recognized on the 2022 list for Fortune's Most Admired Companies. With over 100,000 employees passionate about providing a great guest experience, Chipotle is a longtime leader and innovator in the food industry. Chipotle is committed to making its food more accessible to everyone while continuing to be a brand with a demonstrated purpose as it leads the way in digital, technology and sustainable business practices. For more information or to place an order online, visit www.chipotle.com
A reasonable estimate of the current base salary range for this position is $124,000 to $172,000. You are also eligible for annual cash bonuses and equity awards based upon performance and other factors. Actual compensation offered may vary depending on skill level, experience, and/or education. Chipotle offers a competitive total rewards package, which includes medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401k, sick leave, vacation time, and much more. Visit https://jobs.chipotle.com/benefits
Chipotle Mexican Grill is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. As a people-first company rooted in values, our purpose extends beyond serving nutritious food using real ingredients. It means hiring world-class individuals and fostering a culture that champions diversity, ensures equity, and celebrates inclusion. All qualified applicants, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply.
Qualified applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. Please contact ADAaccommodations@chipotle.com if you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability.
Primary Location: California - Newport Beach - 9998 - 610 Newport Office-(09998)
9998 - 610 Newport Office-(09998)
610 Newport Center Drive
Newport Beach 92660