Senior Designer, ProductNewport Beach, California 610 Newport Center Drive, 92660
CULTIVATE A BETTER WORLD
Food served fast does not have to be a typical fast-food experience. Chipotle has always done things differently, both in and out of our restaurants. We are changing the face of fast food, starting conversations, and directly supporting efforts to shift the future of farming and food. We hope you will join us as we continue to learn, evolve, and shape what comes next on our mission to make better food accessible to everyone.
As a Sr. Product Designer, you will work collaboratively with designers, product managers and engineers to create innovative and user-friendly customer experiences. You’ll play a critical role in bringing new features and products to market and be responsible for ensuring the product meets the customer’s needs, is feasible to produce and engages customers with the brand to drive conversion, increase loyalty and overall digital guest satisfaction.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Work with cross-functional teams throughout the organization to come up with innovative ideas, design prototypes, and oversee the output and handoff of features and products for development.
- Collaborate with designers and SMEs to design new experiences for both consumer-facing as well as internal-use mobile native applications, websites and other systems and software
- Audit and analyze existing experiences and purpose improvements and enhancements
- Work with data experts and utilize state of the art testing and analytics platforms to perform user research, useability testing and data analysis
- Contribute to shaping the evolution of the design practice, processes, and tools
- Oversee projects and mentor junior designers
WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO THE TABLE
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
- Bachelor's Degree (BA/BS) from 4-year college or university preferred.
- 5+ years designing native mobile applications from start to finish
- A good foundation and understanding of all aspects of the field including UX/UI, visual design, interaction design, copywriting, graphic design, branding, research & analytics.
- A desire to learn, grow and lead!
WHO WE ARE
Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. (NYSE: CMG) is cultivating a better world by serving responsibly sourced, classically cooked, real food with wholesome ingredients without artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. Chipotle has over 3,000 restaurants in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, France and Germany and is the only restaurant company of its size that owns and operates all its restaurants. Chipotle is ranked on the Fortune 500 and is recognized on the 2022 list for Fortune's Most Admired Companies. With over 100,000 employees passionate about providing a great guest experience, Chipotle is a longtime leader and innovator in the food industry. Chipotle is committed to making its food more accessible to everyone while continuing to be a brand with a demonstrated purpose as it leads the way in digital, technology and sustainable business practices. For more information or to place an order online, visit
A reasonable estimate of the current base salary range for this position is $108,000 - $148,000. You are also eligible for annual cash bonuses and equity awards based upon performance and other factors. Actual compensation offered may vary depending on skill level, experience, and/or education. Chipotle offers a competitive total rewards package, which includes medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401k, sick leave, vacation time, and much more. Visit https://jobs.chipotle.com/benefits
Chipotle Mexican Grill is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. As a people-first company rooted in values, our purpose extends beyond serving nutritious food using real ingredients. It means hiring world-class individuals and fostering a culture that champions diversity, ensures equity, and celebrates inclusion. All qualified applicants, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply.
Qualified applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. Please contact ADAaccommodations@chipotle.com if you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability.
Primary Location: California - Newport Beach - 9998 - 610 Newport Office-(09998)
9998 - 610 Newport Office-(09998)
610 Newport Center Drive
Newport Beach 92660