Senior Data Quality Engineer (Remote)Newport Beach, California 610 Newport Center Drive, 92660
We are looking for the Sr. Data Quality Engineers who will help make our next decade just as revolutionary as our past. If you're one of the super-talented who thrive on change, aren't afraid to take risks, love to make a difference, want to cultivate the better world, you're the right fit. Come grow with us.
The Senior Data Quality Engineer for Enterprise Data Management at Chipotle will be assisting in building the innovative enterprise data solution leveraging both cloud and on-prem technology. You will be responsible for validating the Chipotle data engineering solution and processes to enable analytics, business intelligence, MDM and mobility. This role will be responsible for ensuring data quality and integrity in new data pipelines to leverage data at scale.
This role is being offered as a remote position.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Chipotle is seeking highly motivated, results oriented individual with strong data quality skills for Enterprise Data and Business Intelligence function. This role will be responsible for the data quality at enterprise level and will influence the future processes. This is a critical role to ensure data used for analytics and business intelligence are at highest level of quality. You will be part of the exciting journey at Chipotle.
The responsibilities include:
- Develop data quality and testing plans to validate data pipelines
- Take ownership of end to end data quality and rules implementation
- Develop data quality and testing plans to validate KPIs & quality trends for the data across multiple systems
- Design, develop and implement automation testing, data quality processes and requirements
- Execute and automate test cases, and track data issues
- Actively engage in data validation technology discovery and implementation for on-prem and cloud
- Develop scripts in SQL/Python/etc. to achieve data quality objectives
- Incorporate data quality standards and best practices into data pipelines
- Manage code versions in source control and coordinate changes across team
- Participate in architecture design and discussions
- Be part of the Agile team to collaborate and to help shape requirements
- Solve complex data issues around data integration, unusable data elements, unstructured data sets, and other data processing incidents
- Supports the development and design of the internal data integration framework
- Works with system owners to resolve source data issues and refine transformation rules
- Partner with enterprise teams, data scientist, architects to define requirements and solution
WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO THE TABLE
- Have a B.A./B.S. and 5 to 8 years of relevant work experience; or an equivalent in education and experience
- 5 to 8 years of experience in highly technical data organization supporting Business Intelligence projects
- Hands on experience with programming languages such as SQL, Python, R, etc.
- Experience with Microsoft Stack - SQL, SSIS, etc.
- Possess strong analytical skills with the ability to analyze, profile and validate data to identify potential data quality issues
- Experience with the Agile development process preferred
- Hands on data validation experience on AWS or Azure cloud technologies and NoSQL databases
- Experience with big data environment and validation
- Proven track-record of excellence and consistently delivered tasks in hand successfully
- Experience with XML, JSON, CSV, etc. file format
- Have excellent interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills
- Manage financial information in a confidential and professional manner
- Be highly motivated and flexible
- Effectively handle multiple projects simultaneously and pay close attention to detail
- Have experience in a multi-dimensional data environment
CULTIVATING A BETTER WORLD
Food served fast does not have to be a typical fast-food experience. Chipotle has always done things differently, both in and out of our restaurants. We are changing the face of fast food, starting conversations, and directly supporting efforts to shift the future of farming and food. We hope you will join us as we continue to learn, evolve, and shape what comes next on our mission to make better food accessible to everyone.
Primary Location: California - Newport Beach - 9998 - 610 Newport Office-(09998)
9998 - 610 Newport Office-(09998)
610 Newport Center Drive
Newport Beach 92660