Senior Corporate ParalegalNewport Beach, California 610 Newport Center Drive, 92660
Provides paralegal and legal administrative support to a team of in-house lawyers focused on securities, corporate governance, subsidiary maintenance, and contracts.
- Prepare corporate governance documents and materials related to the Board of Directors and Board Committees, including minutes and resolutions, and manage the distribution of materials via our electronic Board portal
- Review, research and assist with drafting, and organize detailed records supporting, Chipotle's filings with the SEC and the NYSE, including Section 16 filings, proxy statements and Form 10-K. Circulate and compile responses to quarterly SEC certifications.
- Manage our domestic and international subsidiaries, including formation, dissolution and drafting governing documents and required filings and documenting
- Coordinate our contract management, including preparing, reviewing, and posting to our contract repository Chipotle business contracts such as non-disclosure agreements, purchase contracts, consulting agreements, master services agreements and statements of work
- Oversee our electronic billing and matter management system, including running and analyzing reports and training others on use
- Support Chipotle's charitable campaigns, including gathering internal finance documentation and approvals from the nonprofit organization
- Research, draft and make recommendations regarding the design and implementation of policies and procedures to enhance and ensure compliance with various legal requirements
- Bachelors' degree or Associate Degree with paralegal certificate or related field
- 5-8 years corporate in-house legal department or a law firm
- High degree of proficiency MS Office Suite (especially Excel and PowerPoint), Outlook & Internet applications
- Experience with online entity management systems and e-billing systems
Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. (NYSE: CMG) is cultivating a better world by serving responsibly sourced, classically-cooked, real food with wholesome ingredients without artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. Chipotle had over 2,850 restaurants as of June 30, 2021, in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, France and Germany and is the only restaurant company of its size that owns and operates all its restaurants. Chipotle is ranked on the Fortune 500 and is recognized on the 2021 lists for Forbes' America's Best Employers and Fortune's Most Admired Companies. With nearly 102,000 employees passionate about providing a great guest experience, Chipotle is a longtime leader and innovator in the food industry. Chipotle is committed to making its food more accessible to everyone while continuing to be a brand with a demonstrated purpose as it leads the way in digital, technology and sustainable business practices. For more information or to place an order online, visit WWW.CHIPOTLE.COM.
Food served fast doesn’t have to be a typical fast food experience. Chipotle has always done things differently, both in and out of our restaurants. We're changing the face of fast food, starting conversations, and directly supporting efforts to shift the future of farming and food. We hope you'll join us as we continue to learn, evolve, and shape what comes next on our mission to make better food accessible to everyone.
Primary Location: California - Newport Beach - 9998 - 610 Newport Office-(09998)
9998 - 610 Newport Office-(09998)
610 Newport Center Drive
Newport Beach 92660