Senior Business Intelligence AnalystNewport Beach, California 610 Newport Center Drive, 92660
We are looking for a Senior Business Intelligence Analyst rock star to join our team who is highly passionate about leveraging technology to extract and share analytics insights using creative data visualizations. The individual will be self-motivated and results-oriented with the ability to work independently, juggle multiple tasks, prioritize workload, and adhere to tight deadlines within a collaborative team environment.
The ideal candidate will weave together disparate data, derive insights, and build a compelling story to drive action. They can work at a strategic level, helping to shape the team’s roadmap but will not shy away from tactical tasks driving the best solutions and the team’s mission. Responsible for the design, development, implementation, and support of mission-critical enterprise Business Intelligence solutions using Power BI sourcing data from many disparate sources. Additionally, this role will mine and analyze data that support key business initiatives and business insights deep dives.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
In addition to following Chipotle’s policies and procedures, principal accountabilities include, but are not limited to:
- Collaborate with other BI Analysts and Engineers around data/table structures to optimize for Dashboards and different self-service needs.
- Trusted to work independently with stakeholders at all levels
- Support peers and stakeholders as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) through troubleshooting, analysis of results. Act as mentor and Power BI SME for other Power BI users across the company.
- Look for opportunities to improve current processes or find efficiencies by applying industry best practices as a BI analyst
- Commitment to maintaining a high degree of customer satisfaction through the implementation, investigation, analysis, training, and relationship-building efforts
WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO THE TABLE
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Math, Finance, Statistics or related discipline.
- Restaurant industry experience a plus
- Extreme passion for using data to uncover insights and drive business performance
- 5+ years of relevant experience in a business intelligence role, including data warehousing and business intelligence tools, techniques, and technology, our expertise in analytics, business analysis, or comparable consumer analytics solutions
- 5+ years of experience writing advanced SQL, performance tuning of BI queries, data modeling, and data mining from multiple sources (SQL, ETL, data warehousing).
- 3+ years of experience using business intelligence reporting tools. Mastery of Power BI for the creation and automation of Enterprise-Scale dashboards, standard reports, scorecards, and ad-hoc reports to provide critical business insights for an entire organization
- Experience with advanced Power BI topics such as complex calculations, table calculations, parameters, geographic mapping, multiple disparate data sources, and performance optimization
- Familiar with Data Visualization best practices
- Experience in data mining, ETL, etc., and using databases in a business environment.
- Build prototypes for demonstration and illustration purposes for peer groups, Business partners, or senior leaders.
- Experience taking large volumes of data and condensing it into a clean, insightful, and automated format.
- Outstanding ability to communicate and drive discussions on data and insights, context, and implications with business and technology partners. Documenting and communicating technical specifications to ensure that proper and optimized techniques, queries, and final deliverables are understood and incorporated into data and analytics processes
- Attention to detail to ensure the highest level of quality/rigor in reports & analyses
- Ability to identify, analyze, and resolve problems logically and systematically
- Highly flexible, with the ability to execute well in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving organization.
- Potential remote work available
CULTIVATING A BETTER WORLD
Food served fast does not have to be a typical fast-food experience. Chipotle has always done things differently, both in and out of our restaurants. We are changing the face of fast food, starting conversations, and directly supporting efforts to shift the future of farming and food. We hope you will join us as we continue to learn, evolve, and shape what comes next on our mission to make better food accessible to everyone.
WHO WE ARE
Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. (NYSE: CMG) is cultivating a better world by serving responsibly sourced, classically cooked, real food with wholesome ingredients without artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives. Chipotle had over 2,750 restaurants on December 31, 2020, in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, France, and Germany. It is the only restaurant company of its size that owns and operates all its restaurants. With nearly 88,000 employees passionate about providing a great guest experience, Chipotle is a longtime leader and innovator in the food industry. Chipotle is committed to making its food more accessible to everyone while continuing to be a brand with a demonstrated purpose as it leads the way in digital, technology, and sustainable business practices. Steve Ells, the founder, first opened Chipotle with a single restaurant in Denver, Colorado, in 1993. For more information or to place an order online, visit WWW.CHIPOTLE.COM.
Primary Location: California - Newport Beach - 9998 - 610 Newport Office-(09998)
9998 - 610 Newport Office-(09998)
610 Newport Center Drive
Newport Beach 92660