Senior Benefits AnalystNewport Beach, California 9998 - 610 Newport Office-(09998) - 610 Newport Center Drive, Newport Beach 92660 Apply Now
The Senior Benefits Analyst is responsible for assisting in the development, implementation, and administration of the company’s benefits programs. This Senior Benefits Analyst will execute and administer a wide range of benefits analysis to support the corporate and field employee populations. The ideal Senior Benefits Analyst will be energized by and passionate about our brand and cultural transformation with a burning desire to play a pivotal role in shaping the organizational benefits structure and contribute to the development of Total Reward programs. These critical contributions will be made through proactive monitoring of benefits trends, conducting heavy analysis of market benefits data, creating compelling benefits narratives based on data to support the development and on-going administration of benefits programs, and promote longevity and wellness in the design of benefit programs.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Apply advanced benefits knowledge to all aspects of benefits analysis and the administration of benefits programs ensuring accuracy of benefits data and consistently validating benefits structures align properly with company goals
- Oversee and partner with appropriate team members to ensure successful benefits administration with the highest level of accuracy
- Liaise and maximize the success of the relationship with benefits vendors including brokers and plan carriers
- Ensure the accurate management and reporting of benefit deductions, 401k contributions, and other payroll-related transactions
- Liaise with cross-functional teams and engage in project management to ensure the successful delivery and completion of benefits related projects
- Complete complex and technical data analysis and be able to effectively “tell the story” of benefits in a concise and efficient manner
- Take direction and guidance and then function in an independent manner, displaying critical thinking to meet deadlines and deliverables
- Empower leadership proactively by identifying information that should be communicated with a sense of urgency, identify trends and opportunities to achieve superior efficiency
- Work with a wide range of benefits plans and benefit plan summaries including Health, Dental, Vision, Retirement, Tuition Reimbursement, PTO and LOA policies
- Ensure corporate and field-based benefits program attracts and retains top talent and future leaders
- Demonstrate commitment to the success of the People Experience benefits function by performing other essential tasks as needed
WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO THE TABLE
To perform this job successfully, you’ll need to be able to perform each essential duty. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Our ideal candidate will possess 5+ years of non-exempt and exempt benefits experience with exposure to a large field-based employee population
- Current or previous multi-state and multi-site experience preferred, preferably in the restaurant/retail/hotel industry
- A Bachelor’s degree is highly preferred, preferably in Human Resources, or another related field of study
- Relevant professional certifications encouraged – Certified Benefits Professional (CCP)
- Experience working with Workday or other HRIS systems, online survey tools, etc.
- Strong ability to own, execute and deliver on short- and long-term projects
- Strategic and innovative critical thinker; able to prioritize and use sound judgment and decision-making
- Solid project management skills with the ability to work cross-functionally
- Professional presence with excellent written and oral communication skills
- Capable of collaborating with executives and business partners at all levels
- Expert relationship management experience and skills; demonstrated ability to develop and maintain relationships with field and corporate team members, as well as external vendors and business partners
WHO WE ARE
Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. (NYSE: CMG) is cultivating a better world by serving responsibly sourced, classically-cooked, real food with wholesome ingredients without artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. Chipotle had nearly 2,500 restaurants as of June 30, 2019, in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, France and Germany and is the only restaurant company of its size that owns and operates all its restaurants. With more than 80,000 employees passionate about providing a great guest experience, Chipotle is a longtime leader and innovator in the food industry. Chipotle is committed to making its food more accessible to everyone while continuing to be a brand with a demonstrated purpose as it leads the way in digital, technology and sustainable business practices. Steve Ells, founder and Executive Chairman, first opened Chipotle with a single restaurant in Denver, Colorado in 1993. For more information or to place an order online, visit WWW.CHIPOTLE.COM.
CULTIVATING A BETTER WORLD
Food served fast doesn’t have to be a typical fast food experience. Chipotle has always done things differently, both in and out of our restaurants. We're changing the face of fast food, starting conversations, and directly supporting efforts to shift the future of farming and food. We hope you'll join us as we continue to learn, evolve, and shape what comes next on our mission to make better food accessible to everyone.
Primary Location: California - Newport Beach - 9998 - 610 Newport Office-(09998)
9998 - 610 Newport Office-(09998)
610 Newport Center Drive
Newport Beach 92660
Job: Human Resources
Job Posting: Aug. 06, 2019
Job Number: 19022625