Senior Architect, Data & Business IntelligenceNewport Beach, California 610 Newport Center Drive, 92660
The Sr. BI Architect plays a critical role in making sure our business intelligence and analytics data strategy is envisioned, designed, developed, and implemented across the enterprise to support our strategic business goals. They are responsible for definition, creation, and maintenance of architecture artifacts of enterprise data solutions along with definition of Data Architecture processes across Data & Business Intelligence. The Sr. BI Architect also brings extreme passion and advocacy to building a culture of data driven decision making through outstanding information management solutions. The BI Architect must be able to think holistically across the organization. The BI Architect is expected to understand current and future reporting and warehousing technologies to architect forward-looking solutions for both business intelligence and advanced analytics.
- Design data solutions that support Chipotle’s reporting and analytic needs. Work towards an information/data strategy that maximizes the value of data as an asset.
- Technology evaluation to adopt to modern data architecture involving big data technologies and cloud services while creating adoption across teams and move team forward in short timeframe.
- Provide leadership, oversight, and development execution of data architecture design and associated delivery
- Responsible for definition, creation, and maintenance of architecture artifacts of enterprise data solutions including architecture, data flow diagrams, Conceptual/Logical Data model, data dictionaries, and database design.
- Provide training and coaching to other team members on data architecture standards and best practices.
- Define Data Architecture processes definition across all Data & Business Intelligence
- Define Data Architecture patterns and best practices defined across Data & Business Intelligence
- Own Data solutions vendor relationships for new technology
To perform this job successfully, you’ll need to be able to perform each essential duty. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Have a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Math, Finance, Statistics or related discipline, or an equivalent in education and experience.
- 5-8 years in-depth, hands-on knowledge and execution of foundational data architectures such as data warehouses, data modeling, data mining, ETL, MDX/DMX and in-memory models.
- Experience in modern data architecture that support advanced analytics including Snowflake, Azure, etc.
- Hands on data warehouse design, development, and data modeling best practices for modern data architectures
WHO WE ARE
Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. (NYSE: CMG) is cultivating a better world by serving responsibly sourced, classically-cooked, real food with wholesome ingredients without artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. Chipotle had over 3,000 restaurants as of March 31, 2022, in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, France and Germany and is the only restaurant company of its size that owns and operates all its restaurants. Chipotle is ranked on the Fortune 500 and is recognized on the 2022 list for Fortune's Most Admired Companies. With over 100,000 employees passionate about providing a great guest experience, Chipotle is a longtime leader and innovator in the food industry. Chipotle is committed to making its food more accessible to everyone while continuing to be a brand with a demonstrated purpose as it leads the way in digital, technology and sustainable business practices. For more information or to place an order online, visit WWW.CHIPOTLE.COM.
Food served fast doesn’t have to be a typical fast food experience. Chipotle has always done things differently, both in and out of our restaurants. We're changing the face of fast food, starting conversations, and directly supporting efforts to shift the future of farming and food. We hope you'll join us as we continue to learn, evolve, and shape what comes next on our mission to make better food accessible to everyone.
Primary Location: California - Newport Beach - 9998 - 610 Newport Office-(09998)
9998 - 610 Newport Office-(09998)
610 Newport Center Drive
Newport Beach 92660