Senior Analyst, Workforce Management ForecastNewport Beach, California 610 Newport Center Drive, 92660
Chipotle is looking for a Workforce Management Forecast Analyst to join the Restaurant Excellence team. This role will own the Volume & Labor Forecasting functionality of the Workforce Management system including all inputs and outputs to support restaurant operations. This critical role provides the foundation of restaurant labor requirements and scheduling, supporting customer hospitality.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Be the subject matter expert on volume forecasting within Kronos Workforce Dimensions. Partner with RSC cross functional teams to ensure critical Kronos Workforce Dimensions functionality operates effectively while leveraging experience to mitigate risk.
- Administer front end platform integrations deliver accurate and timely data and evolves to meet ongoing system requests.
- Operate platform systems, special event process, hours of operation, batch jobs and others to support accurate volume forecasting.
- Support and perform field work measurement procedures, time and motion studies, work sampling observations, and continuous process improvement efforts.
- Analyze and report on system forecast functions to ensure system reliability and validation to solve system gaps.
- Ensure new restaurant openings are supported with accurate and timely volume forecasts to meet customer demand and financial goals.
- Lead functional testing activities during updates, new functionality including writing and performing test cases.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO THE TABLE
To perform this job successfully, you will need to be able to perform each essential duty. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience, Industrial Engineering background is a plus
- 4+ years of experience in volume forecasting within a workforce management platform, Kronos preferred
- 4+ years supporting predictive models including exponential smoothing, daily trend and machine learning
- Strong quantitative, analytical and technical aptitude skills including statistical analysis
- Advanced analytics tools experience including, Excel, Tableau, and Power BI
- Strong SQL experience
- Restaurant or retail experience
- Highly organized and self-motivated to support a tech forward company
- Ability to anticipate needs, innovate, multi-task and excel in a fast-paced environment
- Up to 10%-20% travel
Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. (NYSE: CMG) is cultivating a better world by serving responsibly sourced, classically-cooked, real food with wholesome ingredients without artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. Chipotle had over 2,750 restaurants as of December 31, 2020, in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, France and Germany and is the only restaurant company of its size that owns and operates all its restaurants. With nearly 88,000 employees passionate about providing a great guest experience, Chipotle is a longtime leader and innovator in the food industry. Chipotle is committed to making its food more accessible to everyone while continuing to be a brand with a demonstrated purpose as it leads the way in digital, technology and sustainable business practices. Steve Ells, founder, first opened Chipotle with a single restaurant in Denver, Colorado in 1993. For more information or to place an order online, visitWWW.CHIPOTLE.COM.
CULTIVATING A BETTER WORLD
Food served fast doesn’t have to be a typical fast food experience. Chipotle has always done things differently, both in and out of our restaurants. We're changing the face of fast food, starting conversations, and directly supporting efforts to shift the future of farming and food. We hope you'll join us as we continue to learn, evolve, and shape what comes next on our mission to make better food accessible to everyone.
Primary Location: California - Newport Beach - 9998 - 610 Newport Office-(09998)
9998 - 610 Newport Office-(09998)
610 Newport Center Drive
Newport Beach 92660