Senior Analyst, Supply Chain Planning SystemsNewport Beach, California 610 Newport Center Drive, 92660
Chipotle Supply Chain furthers Chipotle’s mission of changing the way people think about and eat fast food by sourcing the highest quality foods and ensuring a sustainable, safe and cost-effective supply from farm to restaurant.
The Supply Chain Planning Systems Senior Analyst works within the Planning team to support the execution of interim and long term data solutions, demand and supply planning activities, and is responsible for helping to build the systems and processes critical to drive continuous improvement of the Supply Chain Planning team.
What You’ll Do
In addition to following Chipotle’s policies and procedures, the Planning Systems Analyst has principalaccountabilities, which include, but are not limited to the following:
- Performing Planning Activities
- Generate detailed and complex analysis to improve supply chain operations and drive actionable insights, including but not limited to item level inventory requirements, demand forecast and forecast performance, supplier capacity and order backlog.
- Develop reporting tools and dashboards so that information is easily and readily accessible. Coordinate updates to reporting views as needed to support weekly tactical updates, monthly S&OP cycle, etc.
- Continuously monitor inventory levels to proactively identify and help solve for supply gaps to ensure excellent service to restaurants.
- Create and maintain documentation of processes and procedures (e.g. SOPs, work instructions) for planning activities as needed.
- Identify opportunities to improve timeliness, cost effectiveness or efficiency of planning activities. Lead execution of approved recommendations when and where appropriate.
- Perform analysis and create tools to help maintain effective KPI measures across internal and external cross-functional stakeholders.
- Master Data and Advanced Planning Systems
- Own data governance within supply chain as it relates to planning systems including master and transactional data.
- Facilitate issue resolution for exceptions alerts generated by planning tools. Work with BI to identify and correct system errors, as well as collaborate with logistics and procurement to resolve supply risks.
- Act as SME for planning system projects by working to interpret business requirements and guide technical configuration. Advise on priority and timing for system enhancements.
- Train team as needed to navigate reporting and system UI.
- Other duties as assigned.
What You’ll Bring To The Table
- Bachelor’s degree in business, technology, supply chain, or related fields, and/or equivalent experience. Master’s degree preferred.
- Requires 3+ years of relevant experience in Supply-Chain Planning, Material Requirements Planning, Operations Planning, Production Planning. S&OP or SIOP.
- Six Sigma, APICS or other related professional certification preferred.
- Systems experience in any of the following a plus: Anaplan, Blue Ridge, SAP, JDA, Oracle/Demantra, Slim Stock, One Network.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong drive to stay organized and move swiftly to accomplish priorities and solve problems.
- Proven ability to build complex analyses that drive actionable insights.
- Ability to work well autonomously and be self-directed as well as collaborate in a strong team environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Expert in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Access).
- Interest and/or knowledge of supply chain, restaurant operations, and the foodservice industry a plus.
Cultivating A Better World
Food served fast does not have to be a typical fast-food experience. Chipotle has always done things differently, both in and out of our restaurants. We are changing the face of fast food, starting conversations, and directly supporting efforts to shift the future of farming and food. We hope you will join us as we continue to learn, evolve, and shape what comes next on our mission to make better food accessible to everyone.
Primary Location: California - Newport Beach - 9998 - 610 Newport Office-(09998)
9998 - 610 Newport Office-(09998)
610 Newport Center Drive
Newport Beach 92660