Senior Analyst, Social IntelligenceNewport Beach, California 610 Newport Center Drive, 92660
The Social Intelligence Analyst is 50% responsible for creating and executing social media reporting designed to provide cross-functional marketing teams with insights to drive improved strategies, tactics, and messaging. This role executes the social reporting strategy and works across an integrated social media landscape to enable the ongoing optimization of organic and paid social media content through performance analysis.
For the remaining 50%, the Social Intelligence Analyst role is responsible for developing strategic thought-leadership as it relates to influencer relationships. This person will have a passion for culture and insights, with an attention to detail and drive to thrive in ambiguity. The Social Intelligence Analyst will partner with members of the Social Media team and agency partners to identify key influencers for campaigns and content based on culture, relationships, engagement with the brand, and insights. This person will manage an influencer database to track engagements and organize datapoints to support strategic influencer initiatives. They will use data and insights to elevate the Chipotle Celebrity Card program, to build brand love and drive impact with celebrity superfans. They will be a student of culture, identifying future trends with a bias for action to activate against ideas quickly.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
In addition to following and supporting Chipotle’s policies and procedures, principal accountabilities include, but are not limited to:
- Set up measurement tools to help understand success and ROI of marketing and strategy activations related to products, creative, promotions, test markets, social media promotions, etc.
- Identify competitive trends, whitespace opportunities, cultural insights and utilizing social analytic tools that provide better understanding of the broader category and what drives consumers interests and needs to help marketing team decide on brand actions to optimize marketing initiatives towards these consumers by conducting research through a quant consumer panel (Suzy) to help drive brand strategy.
- Identify and monitor social conversations for crisis management situations.
- Facilitate monthly and campaign reporting providing insights and clarifications as necessary.
- Maintain and monitor a physical command center space with multiple screens/dashboards and continuous reporting for key stakeholders.
- Leads identifying key influencers for campaigns, partnering with agency and platform partners to develop valuable insights and analytics that guide future campaigns.
- Manages influencer database.
- Manages Chipotle Celebrity Card production from ideation to execution.
- Provides key insights to Social team on a weekly basis to inform company-wide culture email.
- Leads influencer social engagements and real-time opportunities to increase awareness.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO THE TABLE
- Bachelor's Degree (BA/BS) from 4-year college or university.
- 4-6 years of experience working in consumer insights, analytics, social intelligence, social media, brand strategy, creative content, or advertising
- Have a proven track record of thinking differently and challenging the status quo
- Demonstrate big thinking while showing the ability to execute with excellence
- Partner with leading partners and internal teams to develop deep insights, organized to make an impact
- Have a deep passion for digital marketing, blending creative and analytics to get the right message to customers
- Constantly evaluate results to take work to the next level
- Serve as a relationship builder with a reputation for working well with others and inspiring teams to work fast
- Be a self-starter and driver to make things happen
- Be an expert communicator, both internally and with customers
- Have deep experience presenting ideas and results to leadership team
- Be a student of life with unbridled curiosity
- Work within a determined budget and demonstrate the ability to think lean and scrappy
- Have exceptional organizational skills to navigate the marketing calendar and planning process.
CULTIVATING A BETTER WORLD
Food served fast does not have to be a typical fast-food experience. Chipotle has always done things differently, both in and out of our restaurants. We are changing the face of fast food, starting conversations, and directly supporting efforts to shift the future of farming and food. We hope you will join us as we continue to learn, evolve, and shape what comes next on our mission to make better food accessible to everyone.
Primary Location: California - Newport Beach - 9998 - 610 Newport Office-(09998)
9998 - 610 Newport Office-(09998)
610 Newport Center Drive
Newport Beach 92660