Senior Analyst, Restaurant TrainingNewport Beach, California 610 Newport Center Drive, 92660
The Senior Analyst, Restaurant Training is a Content Developer and Technical Writer who is responsible for creating training materials used every day by 100,000+ team members in 3,000+ restaurants located across the United States and Canada. They partner with subject matter experts to write clear and concise content that builds effective and engaging training materials. They are also responsible for assisting in defining the future of training at Chipotle through emerging technology.
This role is responsible for the entire content lifecycle of training content, including analyzing, planning, writing, editing, distributing, managing, and monitoring. They support a variety of initiatives throughout the company, including food safety procedures, new menu items, new equipment, technology rollouts and more. They also support evergreen training materials used to ensure successful training and day-to-day operations, including training courses, job aids, recipe cards, cleaning procedures, and more.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Collaborate with subject matter experts on various teams, including Food Safety, Restaurant Excellence, Regional Training, Culinary, Supply Chain, Digital and Information Technology, to understand training needs and scope of project.
- Gather information from a variety of sources to ensure accuracy of content with existing and new training materials.
- Write and edit content, including storyboards, scripts, recipes, and procedures, using a conversational yet professional tone.
- Help develop training materials, including eLearning, video, print and digital, that appeal to a broad spectrum of adult learners.
- Review and update existing training materials to keep training accurate and up to date.
- Assess all content and create a comprehensive plan for managing content.
- Explore opportunities to elevate training materials through new technology, programs, and workflows, such as content management systems, user-generated content, artificial intelligence, etc.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO THE TABLE
- Bachelor's Degree (BA/BS) from 4-year college or university in English, Communications, Writing, Technical Writing, or another related field
- 5-8 years of experience in Content Development or Technical Writing
- Proficient with MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint & Outlook)
- Proficient in Adobe InDesign
- Knowledgeable in Articulate Rise 360 (preferred but not required)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a strong grasp of English grammar and language
- Detail-oriented focus with strong proofreading and editing skills
- Ability to approach and solve problems in a logical and organized manner
- Ability to multi-task
- A friendly, enthusiastic attitude
- A team player who can jump in where needed
- Passion for Chipotle’s food and mission
WHO WE ARE
CULTIVATING A BETTER WORLD
Food served fast does not have to be a typical fast-food experience. Chipotle has always done things differently, both in and out of our restaurants. We are changing the face of fast food, starting conversations, and directly supporting efforts to shift the future of farming and food. We hope you will join us as we continue to learn, evolve, and shape what comes next on our mission to make better food accessible to everyone.
Primary Location: California - Newport Beach - 9998 - 610 Newport Office-(09998)
9998 - 610 Newport Office-(09998)
610 Newport Center Drive
Newport Beach 92660