Senior Analyst, ProteinNewport Beach, California 610 Newport Center Drive, 92660
Responsible for all activities related to ongoing supplier management and the procurement of services, materials, and supplies related to CMG Meat Procurement. Individual tasks include negotiations, controlling costs, and supplier management/onboarding. Works closely with cross functional partners on menu innovation and new supplier projects.
- Performs tactical/strategic functions related to daily procurement.
- Identification/realization of cost-saving opportunities without compromising supply assurance or quality.
- Update team/organization on commodity markets through monthly category reviews, price forecasts, and through market news.
- Build/maintain excellent relationship with vendors, ensure they abide by CMG policies and fulfill deliveries, and help negotiate with suppliers for favorable pricing and quality.
- Work with cross functional teams to onboard new suppliers that meet CMG standards to help support growth and diversification.
- Support culinary/marketing on any new protein options to help meet CMG standards and cost/availability requirements.
- Pricing/Product Management in Semarchy
- Possess a B.A./B.S.
- Master’s degree preferred.
- 5-8 years of experience in meat industry/commodities, preferably prior Beef experience.
- Strategic Sourcing, Negotiation, Commodity Analysis.
Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. (NYSE: CMG) is cultivating a better world by serving responsibly sourced, classically cooked, real food with wholesome ingredients without artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. Chipotle had over 2,650 restaurants as of June 30, 2020, in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, France and Germany and is the only restaurant company of its size that owns and operates all its restaurants. With more than 91,000 employees passionate about providing a great guest experience, Chipotle is a longtime leader and innovator in the food industry. Chipotle is committed to making its food more accessible to everyone while continuing to be a brand with a demonstrated purpose as it leads the way in digital, technology and sustainable business practices. Steve Ells, founder and former executive chairman, first opened Chipotle with a single restaurant in Denver, Colorado in 1993. For more information or to place an order online, visitWWW.CHIPOTLE.COM.
Food served fast does not have to be a typical fast-food experience. Chipotle has always done things differently, both in and out of our restaurants. We are changing the face of fast food, starting conversations, and directly supporting efforts to shift the future of farming and food. We hope you'll
Primary Location: California - Newport Beach - 9998 - 610 Newport Office-(09998)
9998 - 610 Newport Office-(09998)
610 Newport Center Drive
Newport Beach 92660