Senior Analyst, Product OptimizationNewport Beach, California 610 Newport Center Drive, 92660
The Product Optimization Analyst (Chat Bot) has an opportunity to join a dynamic, high-performing Product Team in a fast-paced and CX-focused organization. In this role, you will build and optimize Chipotle's Pepper Chat Bot conversations based on customer intent and data analytics to provide a seamless customer experience. Relentless focus on customer needs is a must. Partner with Product Management, Enterprise Analytics, Technology and Customer Care to identify gaps in conversation design and provide recommendations for a seamless end-to-end chat bot experience. Collect and analyze feedback from internal stakeholders to further enhance chat bot functionality.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
In addition to following Chipotle’s policies and procedures, principal accountabilities include, but are not limited to:
- Build and optimize chat bot content and user flows to provide a seamless customer experience throughout their interactions with Pepper.
- Research and analyze intents and the associated customer journeys to identify and implement appropriate solution(s). Identify the gaps where the bot did not understand customer questions and refine intent and content accordingly.
- Update and maintain documentation for customer user flows. Help maintain the intent model for natural language understanding of end user statements.
- Evaluate current content and develop innovative approaches for improvements. Independently gather information from subject matter experts to develop, organize, and write procedure manuals and process documentation.
- Review and update user-generated content to align with the moderation policy for each platform
- Understand, identify, and monitor key bot metrics to understand bot performance and the effect of changes to bot logic. Annotate conversations to provide data on automation potential, user intent, and other characteristics
- Collaborate with product management, conversational designers, bot developers, and bot analysts to execute on bot implementation and continuous improvement.
- Lead bot tuning review meetings with stakeholders that includes Transcript reviews, unmatched intents review and monitoring pre vs. post launch data to ensure chat bot is fully optimized. Provide reports with KPIs, observations and recommendations.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO THE TABLE
- Possess a B.A./B.S., or an equivalent in education and experience
- 3-5+ years of Chat Bot/Conversational AI experience and/or training in a related field: Artificial Intelligence, Data Science, Computer Science, English, Communications
- In depth knowledge and experience analyzing chat bot user experience metrics to determine performance and identify areas for improvement, as well as presenting those findings to stakeholders
- Exceptional written and verbal communication and storytelling skills with an understanding of Natural Language Processing (NLP)
- Deeply analytical and comfortable with using data to inform strategy
- Customer advocate and passionate about creating the best user experience
- Ability to work in a collaborative, dynamic team environment and able to multi-task with changing priorities in a cross-functional environment
- Familiarity with LivePerson software or related chat bot applications
- Contact center and/or customer service experience a plus
- Experience in both strategy, conversation design, or A/B testing a plus
WHO WE ARE
Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. (NYSE: CMG) is cultivating a better world by serving responsibly sourced, classically-cooked, real food with wholesome ingredients without artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. Chipotle had over 3,000 restaurants as of March 31, 2022, in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, France and Germany and is the only restaurant company of its size that owns and operates all its restaurants. Chipotle is ranked on the Fortune 500 and is recognized on the 2022 list for Fortune's Most Admired Companies. With over 100,000 employees passionate about providing a great guest experience, Chipotle is a longtime leader and innovator in the food industry. Chipotle is committed to making its food more accessible to everyone while continuing to be a brand with a demonstrated purpose as it leads the way in digital, technology and sustainable business practices. For more information or to place an order online, visit WWW.CHIPOTLE.COM.
CULTIVATING A BETTER WORLD
Food served fast doesn’t have to be a typical fast food experience. Chipotle has always done things differently, both in and out of our restaurants. We're changing the face of fast food, starting conversations, and directly supporting efforts to shift the future of farming and food. We hope you'll join us as we continue to learn, evolve, and shape what comes next on our mission to make better food accessible to everyone.
Primary Location: California - Newport Beach - 9998 - 610 Newport Office-(09998)
9998 - 610 Newport Office-(09998)
610 Newport Center Drive
Newport Beach 92660