Senior Analyst, Outbound LogisticsNewport Beach, California 610 Newport Center Drive, 92660
CULTIVATE A BETTER WORLD
Food served fast does not have to be a typical fast-food experience. Chipotle has always done things differently, both in and out of our restaurants. We are changing the face of fast food, starting conversations, and directly supporting efforts to shift the future of farming and food. We hope you will join us as we continue to learn, evolve, and shape what comes next on our mission to make better food accessible to everyone.
Outbound Logistics Analyst executes all aspects of distribution and logistics service level to Chipotle restaurants. He/she is a critical force in problem solving and implementing initiatives for outbound logistics projects in relates to improving level of service to restaurants and optimizing final mile delivery size and frequency.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
In addition to following Chipotle’s policies and procedures, principal responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Continually optimize the current distribution network including- quantity and location of DC’s to provide optimal service for restaurants at the best total cost, service area assessments, identification, and implementation of final mile freight efficiencies, and establish best practices and protocols across the entire network
- Be able to analyze and establish proper metrics to evaluate and make recommendations on optimized routing, delivery frequency and drop sizes.
- Managing the relationships of our 3rd party providers as well as our distribution centers when needed
- Oversight of the pricing at all nodes with a focus on DC markup (handling and final mile delivery) to ensure final delivered price is correct.
- Create and manage KPIs across our 3rd party logistics provider and distribution centers.
- Resolve store delivery related issues (missing/damaged item and late delivery) and coordinate re-supply efforts with distribution centers or inbound logistics team.
- Take the lead in resupplying stores during times of crisis (hurricane, snow/ice, supply shortage/stoppage, etc.)
- Coordinate with Purchasing, Marketing, Finance, and other departments to ensure smooth transition of new items, tests, and promotions into our restaurants.
- Resolve conflicts between distribution centers and restaurants while ensuring supply needs are met.
- Support the Supply Chain strategy across the team.
WHAT YOU'LL BRING TO THE TABLE
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, Supply Chain, or related field
- 3-5 years’ experience Supply Chain Analyst, Logistics Coordinator, or similar role
- Six Sigma Belts
- TMS, Oracle, Tableau experience
- Perform data analysis, formulate recommendations, and be able to execute plans. Identify metrics for DC score-carding and improve restaurants service level and experience.
WHO WE ARE
Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. (NYSE: CMG) is cultivating a better world by serving responsibly sourced, classically cooked, real food with wholesome ingredients without artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. Chipotle has over 3,000 restaurants in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, France and Germany and is the only restaurant company of its size that owns and operates all its restaurants. Chipotle is ranked on the Fortune 500 and is recognized on the 2022 list for Fortune's Most Admired Companies. With over 100,000 employees passionate about providing a great guest experience, Chipotle is a longtime leader and innovator in the food industry. Chipotle is committed to making its food more accessible to everyone while continuing to be a brand with a demonstrated purpose as it leads the way in digital, technology and sustainable business practices. For more information or to place an order online, visit www.chipotle.com
A reasonable estimate of the current base salary range for this position is $83,000 to $114,000. You are also eligible for annual cash bonuses and equity awards based upon performance and other factors. Actual compensation offered may vary depending on skill level, experience, and/or education. Chipotle offers a competitive total rewards package, which includes medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401k, sick leave, vacation time, and much more. Visit https://jobs.chipotle.com/benefits
Chipotle Mexican Grill is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. As a people-first company rooted in values, our purpose extends beyond serving nutritious food using real ingredients. It means hiring world-class individuals and fostering a culture that champions diversity, ensures equity, and celebrates inclusion. All qualified applicants, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply.
Qualified applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. Please contact ADAaccommodations@chipotle.com if you need an accommodation due to a disability to complete an application, job interview, and/or to otherwise participate in the hiring process. This email does not respond to non-accommodations related requests.
Primary Location: California - Newport Beach - 9998 - 610 Newport Office-(09998)
9998 - 610 Newport Office-(09998)
610 Newport Center Drive
Newport Beach 92660