Senior Analyst, New Restaurant Opening - MarketingNewport Beach, California 610 Newport Center Drive, 92660
Leads day to day marketing for $200MM+ per year in revenue U.S. and CAN New Restaurant Openings. Develops strategy, creative development, media approach, execution and NRO specific budget for all 250+ new restaurants to achieve company Proforma goals and to leverage NROs for other business needs, such as increasing customer digital adoption. Develops marketing approach for new Chipotle formats, such as Chipotlanes, Conversions, All Digital Restaurants, and New Markets.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
In addition to following Chipotle’s policies and procedures, principal accountabilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manage the day to day execution of all marketing to Chipotle's 250+ new restaurants in the US and Canada to increase awareness, drive traffic and impact consumer perceptions. Execution includes pre-opening, opening week, and post opening marketing. Marketing tactics encompass deploying pre-opening signage on the exterior of the restaurant, social media, email, PR, digital product etc.
- Develop marketing plans tailored to restaurant format (Chipotlane's, Chipotle Conversions, Digital Kitchens, etc.), Down Restaurants, and when necessary, market types (Urban, Suburban, Small Town, etc.). Plans encompass objectives, strategies and tactics based on business and industry insights and how to leverage NROs for other company needs, such as customer digital adoption.
- Lead outgoing and incoming cross-functional communication with all NRO stakeholders including, Real Estate Development, Training, Operations, and Marketing Leadership.
- Partner with Finance team to track and measure performance data of NROs and impact of marketing tactics. Prepare presentations with findings and optimizations to report back to leadership.
- Research and report on competitor and industry new opening strategies and tactics to understand the competitive landscape and inform Chipotle NRO Marketing.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO THE TABLE
- B.A./B.S. in related field or an equivalent in education and experience.
- 3-5 years of experience in marketing or another related field.
- Looking for someone who Cultivates Creativity, has a Strategic Mindset, can Collaborates, Communicates Effectively, Manages Complexity, and is Action Oriented
WHO WE ARE
CULTIVATING A BETTER WORLD
Food served fast does not have to be a typical fast-food experience. Chipotle has always done things differently, both in and out of our restaurants. We are changing the face of fast food, starting conversations, and directly supporting efforts to shift the future of farming and food. We hope you will join us as we continue to learn, evolve, and shape what comes next on our mission to make better food accessible to everyone.
Primary Location: California - Newport Beach - 9998 - 610 Newport Office-(09998)
9998 - 610 Newport Office-(09998)
610 Newport Center Drive
Newport Beach 92660