Senior Analyst, Internal AuditNewport Beach, California 610 Newport Center Drive, 92660
CULTIVATE A BETTER WORLD
Food served fast does not have to be a typical fast-food experience. Chipotle has always done things differently, both in and out of our restaurants. We are changing the face of fast food, starting conversations, and directly supporting efforts to shift the future of farming and food. We hope you will join us as we continue to learn, evolve, and shape what comes next on our mission to make better food accessible to everyone.
The Senior Analyst, Internal Audit supports Chipotle’s internal audit function by ensuring adequacy, integrity, and effectiveness of financial and operational internal controls and processes.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
In addition to following Chipotle’s policies and procedures, principal responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Adding value and improving Chipotle’s internal control environment through independent, objective, and risk-based audits
· Leading walkthrough meetings, managing requests, and performing testing to evaluate the design and operating effectiveness of internal control over financial reporting for annual Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) compliance audits
· Conducting operational audits, including assisting in the development of the audit plan and scope, performing testing, providing process improvement recommendations, preparing and presenting reports, and monitoring remediation of audit findings
· Ensuring audits are completed within the planned timeframe and budget
· Coordinating and communicating clearly with various internal contacts, including senior management and internal control owners, as well as various external contacts, including co-sourcing partners, specialists, and auditors
· Demonstrating strong judgment and critical thinking skills
· Adhering to Chipotle’s Internal Audit Charter
WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO THE TABLE
· Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business, or Finance
· 2+ years of audit experience, preferably at a Big 4 accounting firm serving public companies
· CPA or actively pursuing CPA license
· Proficient with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
WHO WE ARE
Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. (NYSE: CMG) is cultivating a better world by serving responsibly sourced, classically cooked, real food with wholesome ingredients without artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives. Chipotle has over 3,000 restaurants in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, France, and Germany and is the only restaurant company of its size that owns and operates all its restaurants. Chipotle is ranked on the Fortune 500 and is recognized on the 2022 list for Fortune's Most Admired Companies. With over 100,000 employees passionate about providing a great guest experience, Chipotle is a longtime leader and innovator in the food industry. Chipotle is committed to making its food more accessible to everyone while continuing to be a brand with a demonstrated purpose as it leads the way in digital, technology, and sustainable business practices. For more information or to place an order online, visit www.chipotle.com.
A reasonable estimate of the current base salary range for this position is $97,000 to $129,000. You are also eligible for annual cash bonuses and equity awards based upon performance and other factors. Actual compensation offered may vary depending on skill level, experience, and/or education. Chipotle offers a competitive total rewards package, which includes medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401k, sick leave, vacation time, and much more. Visit https://jobs.chipotle.com/benefits
Chipotle Mexican Grill is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. As a people-first company rooted in values, our purpose extends beyond serving nutritious food using real ingredients. It means hiring world-class individuals and fostering a culture that champions diversity, ensures equity, and celebrates inclusion. All qualified applicants, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply.
Qualified applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. Please contact ADAaccommodations@chipotle.com if you need an accommodation due to a disability to complete an application, job interview, and/or to otherwise participate in the hiring process. This email does not respond to non-accommodations related requests.
Primary Location: California - Newport Beach - 9998 - 610 Newport Office-(09998)
9998 - 610 Newport Office-(09998)
610 Newport Center Drive
Newport Beach 92660