Senior Analyst, FSQA (Produce)Newport Beach, California 610 Newport Center Drive, 92660
CULTIVATE A BETTER WORLD
Food served fast does not have to be a typical fast-food experience. Chipotle has always done things differently, both in and out of our restaurants. We are changing the face of fast food, starting conversations, and directly supporting efforts to shift the future of farming and food. We hope you will join us as we continue to learn, evolve, and shape what comes next on our mission to make better food accessible to everyone.
As the Supplier Food Safety Technologist, you will help to ensure that all fresh produce ingredients for Chipotle restaurants in the U.S. and Canada are grown, harvested, packed and processed in accordance with Chipotle FSQA standards. This position requires 60-75% travel to agricultural areas throughout the United States (international travel may be required on occasion). The technologist will perform on-site assessments to evaluate food safety risks and report findings. This position will also partner with cross-functional teams such as culinary, supply chain and logistics to evaluate new potential growers and products.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Assures food safety and quality of existing fresh produce ingredients by evaluating supplier food safety programs and verifying compliance with FSQA requirements.
- Performs on-site assessments to evaluate risk throughout all nodes of the fresh produce supply chain, including but not limited to growers, packinghouses, processing facilities, cooling operations and distribution centers. Ensures completion of identified corrective actions.
- Works in partnership supply chain and culinary teams to evaluate new potential suppliers and growers.
- Works in partnership with supply chain and logistics teams to disposition non-conforming product at distribution centers.
- Creates ingredient risk assessments and supplier improvement plans.
- Provides regulatory updates to the team and conducts FSVP assessments.
- Updates quality assessment procedures for CMG products at distribution centers.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO THE TABLE
- Bachelor of Science in Food Science, Food Microbiology or related technical field
- 3 – 5 years of relevant work experience. Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in food/agriculture industry performing activities directly related to food safety (FSQA, auditing, product development, etc.)
- Advanced HACCP Certification preferred
- Lead Assessor Training (ISO 9000 or ISO 22000) preferred
- Computer literacy (Microsoft applications, reporting, audit input)
- Ability to travel 60% - 75% of the time
WHO WE ARE
Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. (NYSE: CMG) is cultivating a better world by serving responsibly sourced, classically cooked, real food with wholesome ingredients without artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. Chipotle has over 3,250 restaurants in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, France and Germany and is the only restaurant company of its size that owns and operates all its restaurants in North America and Europe. Chipotle is ranked on the Fortune 500 and is recognized on the 2023 list for Fortune's Most Admired Companies and Time Magazine's Most Influential Companies. With over 110,000 employees passionate about providing a great guest experience, Chipotle is a longtime leader and innovator in the food industry. Chipotle is committed to making its food more accessible to everyone while continuing to be a brand with a demonstrated purpose as it leads the way in digital, technology and sustainable business practices. For more information or to place an order online, visit www.chipotle.com
A reasonable estimate of the current base salary range for this position is $83,000 to $113,000. You are also eligible for annual cash bonuses and equity awards based upon performance and other factors. Actual compensation offered may vary depending on skill level, experience, and/or education. Chipotle offers a competitive total rewards package, which includes medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401k, sick leave, vacation time, and much more. Visit https://jobs.chipotle.com/benefits
Chipotle Mexican Grill is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. As a people-first company rooted in values, our purpose extends beyond serving nutritious food using real ingredients. It means hiring world-class individuals and fostering a culture that champions diversity, ensures equity, and celebrates inclusion. All qualified applicants, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply.
Qualified applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. Please contact ADAaccommodations@chipotle.com if you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability.
Primary Location: California - Newport Beach - 9998 - 610 Newport Office-(09998)
9998 - 610 Newport Office-(09998)
610 Newport Center Drive
Newport Beach 92660
- General Manager - California BakersfieldCalifornia 10510 Stockdale Hwy, Bakersfield 93311 Apply Now for General Manager - California Job
- Apprentice General Manager BakersfieldCalifornia 2630 Mt Vernon Avenue, Bakersfield 93306 Apply Now for Apprentice General Manager Job
- General Manager - California BakersfieldCalifornia 2630 Mt Vernon Avenue, Bakersfield 93306 Apply Now for General Manager - California Job