Senior Analyst, Field FinanceNewport Beach, California 610 Newport Center Drive, 92660
Contributes to the execution of Chipotle’s vision by supporting one region with financial leadership. Is responsible for providing meaningful and actionable insight, business perspective and financial leadership to the Regional Teams. Contributes to the financial management for the region including strategic planning, performance measurement, budgeting, analysis, and training. Works closely with Regional Leadership Teams and Accounting/Finance Departments to ensure that financial efforts effectively support Chipotle’s business culture, objectives, and philosophy.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
In addition to following Chipotle’s policies and procedures, principal responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- · Analyzing and consulting on the financial impact of key regional strategies and helping influence the development of long-term regional strategic plans.
- · Coordinating the preparation and presentation of regional financial plans and interpreting trends and financial results of the regions
- · Identifying gaps between forecasted results and targets, and making recommendations to ensure annual financial goals are achieved.
- · Coordinating with all levels of Regional Vice Presidents and Finance in assessing needs for financial information, developing plans, reports, analyses, and tools to meet those needs.
- · Identifying profit and cost opportunities and influencing Regional Management on the prioritization of strategies to realize such opportunities.
- · Serving as the primary liaison between regions and Columbus Accounting Center to resolve significant accounting issues.
- · Developing financial reporting for varying levels of management within the region, effectively communicating actionable and important insight
- · Training all levels of Regional Management and Regional Support Teams on financial matters and policies
WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO THE TABLE
- · High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
- · Bachelor's Degree (BA/BS) from 4-year college or university preferred.
- · 3-5 years of experience in Finance, Business, or related field; or an equivalent in education and experience
- · Experience in multi-unit retail is preferred
- · Ability to effectively organize and manage priorities and projects in a fast-paced environment
- · Proactive mindset that always looks for and comes forward with solutions whenever faced with setbacks and challenges
- · Skilled at presenting financial data to all levels of leaders
- · Ability to quickly react and respond to changes in projects or the business
- · Developing financial models, diagnostic tools, or even new analytical methods to identify trends, interpret results, and optimize profit
- · Utilizing multiple sources of data to extract, analyze, and report on various items including Sales, ROI on a project, restaurant performance on certain key measures, and G&A spend, presents findings and makes their own recommendations on next steps
WHO WE ARE
Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. (NYSE: CMG) is cultivating a better world by serving responsibly sourced, classically cooked, real food with wholesome ingredients without artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. Chipotle has over 3,000 restaurants in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, France and Germany and is the only restaurant company of its size that owns and operates all its restaurants. Chipotle is ranked on the Fortune 500 and is recognized on the 2022 list for Fortune's Most Admired Companies. With over 100,000 employees passionate about providing a great guest experience, Chipotle is a longtime leader and innovator in the food industry. Chipotle is committed to making its food more accessible to everyone while continuing to be a brand with a demonstrated purpose as it leads the way in digital, technology and sustainable business practices. For more information or to place an order online, visit www.chipotle.com
A reasonable estimate of the current base salary range for this position is $97,000-129,000. You are also eligible for annual cash bonuses and equity awards based upon performance and other factors. Actual compensation offered may vary depending on skill level, experience, and/or education. Chipotle offers a competitive total rewards package, which includes medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401k, sick leave, vacation time, and much more. Visit https://jobs.chipotle.com/benefits
Chipotle Mexican Grill is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. As a people-first company rooted in values, our purpose extends beyond serving nutritious food using real ingredients. It means hiring world-class individuals and fostering a culture that champions diversity, ensures equity, and celebrates inclusion. All qualified applicants, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply.
To request a reasonable accommodation to complete an application, job interview, and/or to otherwise participate in the hiring process please contact ADAaccommodations@chipotle.com
Primary Location: California - Newport Beach - 9998 - 610 Newport Office-(09998)
9998 - 610 Newport Office-(09998)
610 Newport Center Drive
Newport Beach 92660