Senior Analyst, CompensationNewport Beach, California 610 Newport Center Drive, 92660
CULTIVATE A BETTER WORLD
Food served fast does not have to be a typical fast-food experience. Chipotle has always done things differently, both in and out of our restaurants. We are changing the face of fast food, starting conversations, and directly supporting efforts to shift the future of farming and food. We hope you will join us as we continue to learn, evolve, and shape what comes next on our mission to make better food accessible to everyone.
As the Senior Analyst, Compensation, you will be responsible for providing tactical and strategic insight and support in the development, implementation, and administration of Chipotle's compensation programs for all Restaurant Support Center (RSC) employees and Restaurant Operations leadership.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
· Supports the development of a cohesive compensation framework and strategy by performing extensive external and internal data analyses.
· Conducts job analysis and evaluations to determine appropriate level, grade, FLSA status and salary range for RSC and Restaurant Operations positions.
· Maintains all compensation administration software, including Workday Compensation Module and MarketPay; ensures proper configuration of compensation planning process and continually audits internal data to ensure integrity and accuracy of system.
· Audits and maintains a comprehensive job profile catalogue including job titles, codes, descriptions, levels, and other job profile attributes.
· Provides ongoing analysis and support to ensure competitiveness, cost effectiveness, and equity of all compensation programs.
· Supports the annual compensation planning process by partnering with internal stakeholders to ensure data and system readiness to deliver the process.
· Acts as internal consultant/advisor to managers and other HR staff by providing recommendations and guidance to People Experience Partners on all compensation related matters.
· Participates in external market surveys and manages survey management tool to effectively administer compensation programs.
· Create materials to effectively communicate compensation programs, policies and practices to employees and leaders.
· Ensure compliance with all federal and state laws regarding compensation.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO THE TABLE
· B.A./B.S. in Business, Mathematics, Human Resources, or related field
· 3-5 years of experience in compensation
· Advanced written and verbal communication skills
· Advanced analytical and quantitative skills with proficiency in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
· Working knowledge of compensation program design and development with familiarity with federal and state legislation regarding compensation practices
WHO WE ARE
Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. (NYSE: CMG) is cultivating a better world by serving responsibly sourced, classically cooked, real food with wholesome ingredients without artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. Chipotle has over 3,250 restaurants in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, France and Germany and is the only restaurant company of its size that owns and operates all its restaurants in North America and Europe. Chipotle is ranked on the Fortune 500 and is recognized on the 2023 list for Fortune's Most Admired Companies and Time Magazine's Most Influential Companies. With over 110,000 employees passionate about providing a great guest experience, Chipotle is a longtime leader and innovator in the food industry. Chipotle is committed to making its food more accessible to everyone while continuing to be a brand with a demonstrated purpose as it leads the way in digital, technology and sustainable business practices. For more information or to place an order online, visit www.chipotle.com
A reasonable estimate of the current base salary range for this position is $98,000 – $133,000. You are also eligible for annual cash bonuses and equity awards based upon performance and other factors. Actual compensation offered may vary depending on skill level, experience, and/or education. Chipotle offers a competitive total rewards package, which includes medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401k, sick leave, vacation time, and much more. Visit https://jobs.chipotle.com/benefits
Chipotle Mexican Grill is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. As a people-first company rooted in values, our purpose extends beyond serving nutritious food using real ingredients. It means hiring world-class individuals and fostering a culture that champions diversity, ensures equity, and celebrates inclusion. All qualified applicants, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply.
Qualified applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. Please contact ADAaccommodations@chipotle.com if you need an accommodation due to a disability to complete an application, job interview, and/or to otherwise participate in the hiring process. This email does not respond to non-accommodations related requests.
Primary Location: California - Newport Beach - 9998 - 610 Newport Office-(09998)
9998 - 610 Newport Office-(09998)
610 Newport Center Drive
Newport Beach 92660
- Crew Member KeizerOregon 6198 Ulali Drive NE, Keizer 97303 Apply Now for Crew Member Job
- Apprentice General Manager FarmingtonNew Mexico 4906 E Main St., Suite 100, Farmington 87402 Apply Now for Apprentice General Manager Job
- Service Leader Lutherville-TimoniumMaryland 1830 York Road, Lutherville-Timonium 21093 Apply Now for Service Leader Job