Restaurant People Experience AnalystNewport Beach, California 610 Newport Center Drive, 92660
- Promptly conduct thorough and timely investigations to employee concerns and allegations received through Restaurant People Experience (RPE) hotline.
- Partner with GMs, Field Leaders, People Experience Partner, TD, or ETD as needed to resolve employee concerns, then prepare well-documented written summaries of findings
- Be an advisor to Field Leaders, Team Directors, and ETDs on matters involving employee relations
- Effectively manage investigation information in the Case Management system on a daily basis
- Identify and diagnose patterns and events within respective region; determine the appropriate response to such patterns and events
- Meet with Field Leaders on a regular basis to discuss key trends occurring within their span of control
- Facilitate training via WebEx or onsite as needed to patches or sub-regions on critical topics related to negative trends, Respectful Workplace policies, and building leadership capability
- Develop strong internal relationships with key partners (payroll compliance, Social Listening, SSR) to help mitigate negative trends
- Provide proactive consultative support and guidance to our GMs, Field Leaders, TDs, and ETDs as it relates to driving the people experience in the restaurants
WHAT YOU'LL BRING TO THE TABLE
- Bachelor’s Degree in HR or related discipline, Master’s Degree Preferred
- 3-5 years of heavy employee relations experience supporting a multi-state, multi-unit organization
- Ability to conduct thorough investigations, as well as use analytical skills to identify trends and recommend solutions that increase employee engagement and mitigate risk.
- Deep knowledge of California employment laws and their application.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to build effective relationships with key stakeholders and peer partners.
- Problem-solver with attention to detail and the ability to influence.
- Spanish speaking
- PHR/SPHR certified
- Knowledge of multi-state labor laws
Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. (NYSE: CMG) is cultivating a better world by serving responsibly sourced, classically-cooked, real food with wholesome ingredients without artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. Chipotle had over 3,000 restaurants as of March 31, 2022, in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, France and Germany and is the only restaurant company of its size that owns and operates all its restaurants. Chipotle is ranked on the Fortune 500 and is recognized on the 2022 list for Fortune's Most Admired Companies. With over 100,000 employees passionate about providing a great guest experience, Chipotle is a longtime leader and innovator in the food industry. Chipotle is committed to making its food more accessible to everyone while continuing to be a brand with a demonstrated purpose as it leads the way in digital, technology and sustainable business practices. For more information or to place an order online, visit WWW.CHIPOTLE.COM.
Primary Location: California - Newport Beach - 9998 - 610 Newport Office-(09998)
9998 - 610 Newport Office-(09998)
610 Newport Center Drive
Newport Beach 92660