Restaurant People Experience AnalystNewport Beach, California 610 Newport Center Drive, 92660
WHAT YOU’LL DO
In addition to following Chipotle’s policies and procedures, principal accountabilities include, but are not limited to:
- Promptly conduct thorough and timely investigations to employee concerns and allegations received through Restaurant People Experience (RPE) hotline.
- Partner with GMs, Field Leaders, People Experience Partner, TD, or ETD as needed to resolve employee concerns, then prepare well-documented written summaries of findings
- Be an advisor to Field Leaders, Team Directors, and ETDs on matters involving employee relations
- Effectively manage investigation information in the Case Management system on a daily basis
- Identify and diagnose patterns and events within respective region; determine the appropriate response to such patterns and events
- Meet with Field Leaders on a regular basis to discuss key trends occurring within their span of control
- Facilitate training via WebEx or onsite as needed to patches or sub-regions on critical topics related to negative trends, Respectful Workplace policies, and building leadership capability
- Develop strong internal relationships with key partners (payroll compliance, Social Listening, SSR) to help mitigate negative trends
- Provide proactive consultative support and guidance to our GMs, Field Leaders, TDs, and ETDs as it relates to driving the people experience in the restaurants
WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO THE TABLE
- Bachelor’s Degree in HR or related discipline, Master’s Degree Preferred
- 3-5 years of heavy employee relations experience supporting a multi-state, multi-unit organization
- Ability to conduct thorough investigations, as well as use analytical skills to identify trends and recommend solutions that increase employee engagement and mitigate risk.
- Deep knowledge of California employment laws and their application.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to build effective relationships with key stakeholders and peer partners.
- Problem-solver with attention to detail and the ability to influence.
- Spanish speaking
- PHR/SPHR certified
- Knowledge of multi-state labor laws
CULTIVATING A BETTER WORLD
Food served fast does not have to be a typical fast-food experience. Chipotle has always done things differently, both in and out of our restaurants. We are changing the face of fast food, starting conversations, and directly supporting efforts to shift the future of farming and food. We hope you will join us as we continue to learn, evolve, and shape what comes next on our mission to make better food accessible to everyone.
Primary Location: California - Newport Beach - 9998 - 610 Newport Office-(09998)
9998 - 610 Newport Office-(09998)
610 Newport Center Drive
Newport Beach 92660