Quality Assurance Engineer - InternshipNewport Beach, California 610 Newport Center Drive, 92660
CULTIVATE A BETTER WORLD
Food served fast does not have to be a typical fast-food experience. Chipotle has always done things differently, both in and out of our restaurants. We are changing the face of fast food, starting conversations, and directly supporting efforts to shift the future of farming and food. We hope you will join us as we continue to learn, evolve, and shape what comes next on our mission to make better food accessible to everyone.
As the Quality Engineer Intern, you will be working closely with Quality Engineers to develop and execute manual and automated test plans/cases based on supplied business requirements to ensure that all objectives are met. The QE Intern will help create and refine documentation to ensure features and functionality are well documented.
To learn more about our Summer Internship Program, please visit jobs.chipotle.com/internships.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Actively participate in test planning, creation, and execution phases, including functional, integration, regression, automated and end to end testing
- Collaborate with SCRUM teams to incorporate the effective creation of test cases and plans into each 2-week sprint cycle
- Collaborate with Sr. Quality Engineers to implement/maintain testing best practices
- Participate in design and technical discussions
- Closely follow a detailed technical roadmap that aligns with our product vision across different business functions
- Responsible for on-time delivery of tests committed to, test plan creation, test plan execution, and test results reporting
WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO THE TABLE
- Computer Science or related field student
- Interests in testing one or more of the following:
- UI/UX front end for web or mobile
- backend APIs and services
- data systems
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional team of Product Owners, Developers, Business Analysts and Quality Engineers
- Understanding of common software architectures (web/mobile/API/DB)
- Basic knowledge and usage of databases such as SQL Server or and/or Snowflake
- Driven and passionate about Quality Engineering, Software Development, and Agile methodologies
- Ability to effectively communicate in English, in both written and oral forms
WHO WE ARE
Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. (NYSE: CMG) is cultivating a better world by serving responsibly sourced, , real food with wholesome ingredients without artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. Chipotle has over 3,250 restaurants in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, France and Germany and is the only restaurant company of its size that owns and operates all its restaurants in North America and Europe. Chipotle is ranked on the Fortune 500 and is recognized on the 2023 list for Fortune's Most Admired Companies and Time Magazine's Most Influential Companies. With over passionate about providing a great guest experience, Chipotle is a longtime leader and innovator in the food industry. Chipotle is committed to making its food more accessible to everyone while continuing to be a brand with a demonstrated purpose as it leads the way in digital, technology and sustainable business practices. For more information or to place an order online, visit www.chipotle.com.
range is $25 - $30 per hour, depending on skill level, experience, and/ or education. Compensation offered is also subject to local wage and hour laws.
Chipotle Mexican Grill is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. As a people-first company rooted in values, our purpose extends beyond serving nutritious food using real ingredients. It means hiring world-class individuals and fostering a culture that champions diversity, ensures equity, and celebrates inclusion. All qualified applicants, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply.
Qualified applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. Please contact ADAaccommodations@chipotle.com if you need assistance or due to a disability.
Primary Location: California - Newport Beach - 9998 - 610 Newport Office-(09998)
9998 - 610 Newport Office-(09998)
610 Newport Center Drive
Newport Beach 92660
- Apprentice General Manager GlendaleArizona 5880 W. Thunderbird Rd., #1, Glendale 85306 Apply Now for Apprentice General Manager Job
- General Manager AustinTexas 801 Congress Ave., Ste 100, Austin 78701-2439 Apply Now for General Manager Job
- Apprentice General Manager FarmingtonNew Mexico 4906 E Main St., Suite 100, Farmington 87402 Apply Now for Apprentice General Manager Job