Product Owner, Digital Employee ExperienceNewport Beach, California 610 Newport Center Drive, 92660
CULTIVATE A BETTER WORLD
Food served fast does not have to be a typical fast-food experience. Chipotle has always done things differently, both in and out of our restaurants. We are changing the face of fast food, starting conversations, and directly supporting efforts to shift the future of farming and food. We hope you will join us as we continue to learn, evolve, and shape what comes next on our mission to make better food accessible to everyone.
As the Product Owner, Digital Employee Experience, you will advocate for the Chipotle employee when working across Workday Human Capital Management products, including but not limited to Recruiting, Onboarding, Compensation and Learning. Working with cross functional teams in Technology, People Experience, Legal, Operations and Finance you will lead complex requirements definition through the grooming of features and break down to user stories and backlog management to help us build and deliver great digital products.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
· Provides technical subject matter expertise - explaining Workday product goals and detailed requirements to the Scrum Teams to ensure requirements are understood and customer value is delivered.
· Participate in discovery sessions for new features and projects. Contribute domain knowledge and technical expertise.
· Take complete ownership of the Technical Product Backlog and lead grooming sessions as the Technical Subject Matter Expert (SME) and define feature priorities.
· Set Sprint Goals for the Scrum Team, track deliverable timelines and communicate delivery dates to stakeholders.
· Responsible for assuring a level of quality has been achieved by validating that the Story meets acceptance criteria and has met acceptance tests prior and post-production launch verification.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO THE TABLE
· High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
· Bachelor's Degree (BA/BS) from 4-year college or university preferred.
· 0-2 years of experience as Product Owner, Product Manager, Systems Analyst or equivalent.
· Prior experience in an HR organization or knowledge of HR operations preferred.
· SCRUM PO Certification preferred.
· Workday HCM Certification or Workday administrative experience preferred.
· JIRA, Rally, or other equivalent Agile tools.
· Ability to work in a collaborative, dynamic team environment and able to multi-task with changing priorities in a cross-functional environment.
· Deep knowledge and experience of working in an Agile/Scrum environment with the ability to lead requirements capture, write user stories, shape the vision, prioritize backlog.
· Natural curiosity to ask inquisitive questions and uncover additional use cases and dependencies.
WHO WE ARE
Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. (NYSE: CMG) is cultivating a better world by serving responsibly sourced, classically cooked, real food with wholesome ingredients without artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. Chipotle has over 3,250 restaurants in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, France and Germany and is the only restaurant company of its size that owns and operates all its restaurants in North America and Europe. Chipotle is ranked on the Fortune 500 and is recognized on the 2023 list for Fortune's Most Admired Companies and Time Magazine's Most Influential Companies. With over 110,000 employees passionate about providing a great guest experience, Chipotle is a longtime leader and innovator in the food industry. Chipotle is committed to making its food more accessible to everyone while continuing to be a brand with a demonstrated purpose as it leads the way in digital, technology and sustainable business practices. For more information or to place an order online, visit www.chipotle.com
A reasonable estimate of the current base salary range for this position is $111,000 - $155,000. You are also eligible for annual cash bonuses and equity awards based upon performance and other factors. Actual compensation offered may vary depending on skill level, experience, and/or education. Chipotle offers a competitive total rewards package, which includes medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401k, sick leave, vacation time, and much more. Visit https://jobs.chipotle.com/benefits
Chipotle Mexican Grill is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. As a people-first company rooted in values, our purpose extends beyond serving nutritious food using real ingredients. It means hiring world-class individuals and fostering a culture that champions diversity, ensures equity, and celebrates inclusion. All qualified applicants, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply.
Qualified applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. Please contact ADAaccommodations@chipotle.com if you need an accommodation due to a disability to complete an application, job interview, and/or to otherwise participate in the hiring process. This email does not respond to non-accommodations related requests.
Primary Location: California - Newport Beach - 9998 - 610 Newport Office-(09998)
9998 - 610 Newport Office-(09998)
610 Newport Center Drive
Newport Beach 92660
- Apprentice General Manager GlendaleArizona 5880 W. Thunderbird Rd., #1, Glendale 85306 Apply Now for Apprentice General Manager Job
- General Manager AustinTexas 801 Congress Ave., Ste 100, Austin 78701-2439 Apply Now for General Manager Job
- Apprentice General Manager FarmingtonNew Mexico 4906 E Main St., Suite 100, Farmington 87402 Apply Now for Apprentice General Manager Job