Product Owner- Business IntelligenceNewport Beach, California 610 Newport Center Drive, 92660
Work directly with BI product manager, technical managers, developers, QA, and scrum masters to deliver BI features. Work with stakeholders to translate vision of the product manager and product features into user stories. Provide direction to the scrum team through writing, grooming, and prioritizing of user stories in the backlog. Provide accountability to the scrum team that the features built meet the intent and criteria described by the business and recorded in the user stories.
Understand the data and reporting needs of Chipotle and how each feature works together to meet those needs. Be the advocate for Chipotle's business with the scrum team. Together with Product Management team, work with stakeholders across the company to understand and define their requirements and priorities for data and reporting.
- Identify, gather, and write business and functional requirements by breaking features down into user stories with acceptance criteria. Create additional wireframes or requirements documentation as needed to ensure clear communication of requirements to the scrum team.
- Serve as the liaison between business owners and Scrum-based BI development teams
- Own product backlog, with responsibility for grooming and prioritization.
- Adhere to CMG standards for all project related artifacts: features, stories, user interface guides, use case specification, business and system process flows, UAT plans, and change management plans.
- Identify and surface gaps in requirements, cross team and department dependencies and coordination needs, and risks to implementations; work with the right stakeholders to mitigate risks.
- Understand BI reporting systems and interdependencies with other corporate and external systems, business processes, and data.
- Attend meetings, kickoffs and work sessions with stakeholders to ensure solid grasp of vision of Product Manager, intent of features and value to be delivered to our customers.
- Work with scrum team and business to ensure delivery is tracked to key business milestones. Ensure business is aware of risks and delays to milestones. Ensure scrum team is made aware of milestone changes from the business.
- Provide user story acceptance for each story in a sprint, verifying all of the user acceptance criteria has been met by the sprint team and the implementation matches the intent of the user story
- Work with business stakeholders to facilitate UAT and prioritize and follow up defect work for the scrum team.
- Lead scrum team sprint demos for stakeholders. Obtain feedback and maintain backlog of enhancements.
- Coordinate business related release activities. Provide support for business change management including user guides, business and system process documentation, and change management plans.
- Possess a B.A./B.S., or an equivalent in education and experience.
- 5-8 years of experience in Business Analysis, Product Ownership, or other business-facing BI role with active experience in both waterfall and agile environments and with Scrum methodology.
- Certified Scrum Master and Certified Scrum Product Owner Preferred
- Can understand, analyze, and articulate both complex business and complex technical concepts.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with Power BI or a comparable visualization tool.
- Experience with enterprise data systems and processes, including data warehouses.
- Ability to write SQL Select queries to access and analyze data.
- Possess strong requirements gathering and analysis skills for both business and functional requirements.
- Possess the ability to acquire, compile, and evaluate large amounts of data.
- Ability to work in a collaborative, dynamic team environment.
- Ability to multitask with changing priorities in a cross-functional environment.
- Ability to work effectively under very broad direction with minimal supervision
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced and challenging environment.
- Excellent organizational, presentation, interpersonal and time management skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, process, and gap analysis skills
- Experience with the quick service restaurant industry preferred.
- Strong familiarity with any/all of: MS SQL Server, MS Azure, MS SSRS, MS Analysis Services, Snowflake, and associated ETL tools.
Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. (NYSE: CMG) is cultivating a better world by serving responsibly sourced, classically cooked, real food with wholesome ingredients without artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. Chipotle had over 2,650 restaurants as of June 30, 2020, in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, France and Germany and is the only restaurant company of its size that owns and operates all its restaurants. With more than 91,000 employees passionate about providing a great guest experience, Chipotle is a longtime leader and innovator in the food industry. Chipotle is committed to making its food more accessible to everyone while continuing to be a brand with a demonstrated purpose as it leads the way in digital, technology and sustainable business practices. Steve Ells, founder and former executive chairman, first opened Chipotle with a single restaurant in Denver, Colorado in 1993. For more information or to place an order online, visitWWW.CHIPOTLE.COM.
Food served fast does not have to be a typical fast-food experience. Chipotle has always done things differently, both in and out of our restaurants. We are changing the face of fast food, starting conversations, and directly supporting efforts to shift the future of farming and food. We hope you'll
Primary Location: California - Newport Beach - 9998 - 610 Newport Office-(09998)
9998 - 610 Newport Office-(09998)
610 Newport Center Drive
Newport Beach 92660