Product Manager, Digital Restaurant ExperienceNewport Beach, California 610 Newport Center Drive, 92660
CULTIVATE A BETTER WORLD
Food served fast does not have to be a typical fast-food experience. Chipotle has always done things differently, both in and out of our restaurants. We are changing the face of fast food, starting conversations, and directly supporting efforts to shift the future of farming and food. We hope you will join us as we continue to learn, evolve, and shape what comes next on our mission to make better food accessible to everyone.
The Product Organization at Chipotle creates exceptional digital experiences that empower people to engage with Chipotle as a lifestyle. For real.
As the Product Manager, Digital Restaurant Experience, you will set the strategy and drive the roadmap for your products, focusing on technology and digital experiences inside of the physical restaurant. Acting as the customer and crew member advocate, you will work closely with cross-functional stakeholders to define and prioritize features, contribute to the broader product line roadmap, as well as build, launch, and iterate on new capabilities in order to deliver quality products and experiences.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Set your product vision and strategy through alignment with the overall Chipotle Digital Strategy
- Build and drive your product roadmap, defining feature level requirements and prioritization
- Use data, analytics, competitive research, user testing and market research to inform roadmap, feature priority, and make recommendations on which new tech/tools to invest in or leverage
- Work closely with user experience design and cross-functional stakeholders to better understand problems, gather feature level requirements, define business objectives, and identify success metrics
- Define and author product features and initiatives, partnering with Product Owners, Agile Development Teams, and other cross-functional partners to drive the execution of the work
- Define and communicate product success criteria, KPIs, and desired outcomes
- Apply Design Thinking principles and collaborate with Digital Product Design team to align on UX/UI
- Vendor management (where applicable)
WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO THE TABLE
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required
- Bachelor's Degree (BA/BS) from 4-year college or university preferred
- 3-5 years Product Management experience preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills coupled with exceptional listening, facilitation, and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task effectively and work successfully in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to balance the demands of concurrent projects
- Ability to think critically and creatively
- Ability to establish strong relationships and work effectively with Restaurant Support Center and Operations Leadership, as well as cross functional teams
- Strong understanding of UX design, user flow, and wireframes
- Experience with agile development practices
- Prior restaurant operations experience in fast casual dining and/or restaurant technology is preferred
- Your authentic, burrito (or bowl!) loving self
WHO WE ARE
Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. (NYSE: CMG) is cultivating a better world by serving responsibly sourced, classically cooked, real food with wholesome ingredients without artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. Chipotle has over 3,000 restaurants in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, France and Germany and is the only restaurant company of its size that owns and operates all its restaurants. Chipotle is ranked on the Fortune 500 and is recognized on the 2022 list for Fortune's Most Admired Companies. With over 100,000 employees passionate about providing a great guest experience, Chipotle is a longtime leader and innovator in the food industry. Chipotle is committed to making its food more accessible to everyone while continuing to be a brand with a demonstrated purpose as it leads the way in digital, technology and sustainable business practices. For more information or to place an order online, visit www.chipotle.com
A reasonable estimate of the current base salary range for this position is $124,000 to $172,000. You are also eligible for annual cash bonuses and equity awards based upon performance and other factors. Actual compensation offered may vary depending on skill level, experience, and/or education. Chipotle offers a competitive total rewards package, which includes medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401k, sick leave, vacation time, and much more. Visit https://jobs.chipotle.com/benefits
Chipotle Mexican Grill is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. As a people-first company rooted in values, our purpose extends beyond serving nutritious food using real ingredients. It means hiring world-class individuals and fostering a culture that champions diversity, ensures equity, and celebrates inclusion. All qualified applicants, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply.
Qualified applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. Please contact ADAaccommodations@chipotle.com if you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability.
Primary Location: California - Newport Beach - 9998 - 610 Newport Office-(09998)
9998 - 610 Newport Office-(09998)
610 Newport Center Drive
Newport Beach 92660