Product Manager, CommerceNewport Beach, California 610 Newport Center Drive, 92660
Product Manager, Commerce
CULTIVATE A BETTER WORLD
Food served fast does not have to be a typical fast-food experience. Chipotle has always done things differently, both in and out of our restaurants. We are changing the face of fast food, starting conversations, and directly supporting efforts to shift the future of farming and food. We hope you will join us as we continue to learn, evolve, and shape what comes next on our mission to make better food accessible to everyone.
The Digital Experiences Team at Chipotle creates world-class digital experiences that empower people to engage with Chipotle as a lifestyle. For real.
As the Product Manager for Commerce, you will set the strategy and drive the roadmap for your product within the Commerce Product Line. Acting as the customer advocate, you will work closely with cross-functional stakeholders to define and prioritize features, contribute to the broader product line roadmap, as well as build, launch, and iterate on new capabilities in order to deliver quality products and experiences.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
· Set your product vision and strategy through alignment with the Commerce Product Line Strategy and overall Chipotle Digital Experiences Team Strategy.
· Use data, analytics, competitive research, user testing and market research to inform roadmap, feature priority, and make recommendations on which new tech/tools to invest in or leverage.
· Work closely with user experience design and cross-functional stakeholders to better understand problems, gather feature level requirements, define business objectives, and identify success metrics.
· Define and author product features and initiatives, partnering with Product Owners and Agile Development Teams to drive the execution of the work.
· Define and communicate product success criteria, KPIs, and desired outcomes.
· Apply Design Thinking principles and collaborate with Digital Product Design team to align on UX/UI.
· Partner with Product Managers across other Product Lines to ensure an overall cohesive and seamless digital experience.
· Work closely with technology vendor partners to manage relationships and ensure full understanding and relevant utilization of available capabilities.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO THE TABLE
· High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
· Bachelor's Degree (BA/BS) from 4-year college or university preferred.
· 5+ years Product Management experience with subject matter expertise on B2C ecommerce, at a large-scale enterprise preferred.
· Mastery of consumer-facing, digital commerce experiences at scale across multiple products and/or channels, including mobile apps.
· Experience using Adobe products is a bonus (Analytics, AEM, RTCDP, AJO).
· Experience with Agile development practices.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills coupled with exceptional listening, facilitation, and presentation skills.
· Strong understanding of UX design, user flow and wireframes.
· Ability to multi-task effectively and work successfully in a fast-paced environment.
· Ability to balance the demands of concurrent initiatives.
· Ability to establish strong relationships and work effectively with Restaurant Support Center and Operations Leadership and cross functional teams.
· Your authentic, burrito (or bowl!) loving self.
WHO WE ARE
Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. (NYSE: CMG) is cultivating a better world by serving responsibly sourced, classically cooked, real food with wholesome ingredients without artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. Chipotle has over 3,250 restaurants in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, France and Germany and is the only restaurant company of its size that owns and operates all its restaurants in North America and Europe. Chipotle is ranked on the Fortune 500 and is recognized on the 2023 list for Fortune's Most Admired Companies and Time Magazine's Most Influential Companies. With over 110,000 employees passionate about providing a great guest experience, Chipotle is a longtime leader and innovator in the food industry. Chipotle is committed to making its food more accessible to everyone while continuing to be a brand with a demonstrated purpose as it leads the way in digital, technology and sustainable business practices. For more information or to place an order online, visit www.chipotle.com
A reasonable estimate of the current base salary range for this position is $129,000 - 179,000. You are also eligible for annual cash bonuses and equity awards based upon performance and other factors. Actual compensation offered may vary depending on skill level, experience, and/or education. Chipotle offers a competitive total rewards package, which includes medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401k, sick leave, vacation time, and much more. Visit https://jobs.chipotle.com/benefits
Chipotle Mexican Grill is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. As a people-first company rooted in values, our purpose extends beyond serving nutritious food using real ingredients. It means hiring world-class individuals and fostering a culture that champions diversity, ensures equity, and celebrates inclusion. All qualified applicants, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply.
Qualified applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. Please contact ADAaccommodations@chipotle.com if you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability.
Primary Location: California - Newport Beach - 9998 - 610 Newport Office-(09998)
9998 - 610 Newport Office-(09998)
610 Newport Center Drive
Newport Beach 92660
- Crew Member KeizerOregon 6198 Ulali Drive NE, Keizer 97303 Apply Now for Crew Member Job
- Apprentice General Manager FarmingtonNew Mexico 4906 E Main St., Suite 100, Farmington 87402 Apply Now for Apprentice General Manager Job
- Service Leader Lutherville-TimoniumMaryland 1830 York Road, Lutherville-Timonium 21093 Apply Now for Service Leader Job