Product Manager, Catering & Group OccasionsNewport Beach, California 610 Newport Center Drive, 92660
The Product Manager (PdM), Catering will be the customer advocate in building the best customer journeys for the Catering and Group Ordering products and digital experiences throughout the CMG product lifecycle. In this role you’ll bring enthusiasm for reimagining key business opportunities with a customer-centric, innovative, problem-solving approach to deliver business value.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
In addition to following Chipotle’s policies and procedures, principal accountabilities include, but are not limited to:
- Setting their products’ vision and strategy(ies) through alignment with the overall CMG Digital Strategy through collaboration to instill trust with stakeholders and Product Leaders
- Building and driving their products roadmap, feeding into the Digital Product Roadmap, driving for results
- Follow competitors and conduct capability analysis regularly; assess emerging products and companies to measure their potential value or threat to the company and its products; make recommendations on which new technologies to invest in or leverage.
- Collaboration by working closely with Product Owners and Product Design to ensure product vision & strategy is understood and can be effectively translated into features and user stories that successfully deliver upon the Product Roadmap
- Collaboration with Product Owners, Product Design and stakeholders to better understand customer problems, business objectives, and success metrics; Gather and prioritize product and customer experiences, ideas, and suggestions, translating them into business and/or technical requirements driving for excellent guest experiences
- Knowing and responding to their product KPIs, driving enhancements, iterating on the product to drive success, identify and prioritize high potential ideas to work on
- Incorporate and communicate learnings back into the company to further improve the product and overall business strategy
- Ability to manage a full stack product line including technical backend capabilities up through the front-end customer-facing experiences (mobile app and web) and/or supporting admin tools. Familiarity with API integrations; experience in developing digital solutions for both business-to-consumer (B2C) and business-to-business (B2B) users
- Ideally has a deep understanding of the QSR space and/or similar industries. Stays up to date with the most current ends in product and technology.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO THE TABLE
- B.A./B.S. in related field.
- 3-5 years in Product Management experience.
- Product Management or Product Owner Certifications (various) preferred.
- Strong understanding of UX design, user flow and wireframes. Experience using an agile tracking tool like Rally or Jira. Ability to multi-task effectively and work successfully in a fast-paced environment. Ability to balance the demands of concurrent projects
- Ability to establish strong relationships and work effectively with Restaurant Support Center (RSC) and Operations Leadership and cross functional teams. Excellent written and verbal communication skills coupled with solid listening, facilitation, and presentation skills.
CULTIVATING A BETTER WORLD
Food served fast does not have to be a typical fast-food experience. Chipotle has always done things differently, both in and out of our restaurants. We are changing the face of fast food, starting conversations, and directly supporting efforts to shift the future of farming and food. We hope you will join us as we continue to learn, evolve, and shape what comes next on our mission to make better food accessible to everyone.
Primary Location: California - Newport Beach - 9998 - 610 Newport Office-(09998)
9998 - 610 Newport Office-(09998)
610 Newport Center Drive
Newport Beach 92660