Product Manager, AnalyticsNewport Beach, California 610 Newport Center Drive, 92660
The Product Manager, Analytics will be the customer advocate in building the best customer journeys for their digital products throughout the CMG product lifecycle. Defining the strategy for data storage, analytics, business intelligence tools, processes, and capabilities. Building experiences and tools that decrease our customer and Product time to insight. Drive a step change in how our company uses data to drive revenue and make decisions. Drive a step change in how our company uses data to drive revenue and make decisions. Responsible for guiding the business through the analysis of quantitative & qualitative data. This role requires the creation of customer centric solutions/approaches driven by data analysis, business acumen, creativity, and effective communication.
- Setting their products’ vision and strategies through alignment with the overall CMG Digital Strategy through collaboration to instill trust with stakeholders and Product Leaders.
- Building and driving their products’ roadmap, feeding into the Digital Product Roadmap, driving for results.
- Follow competitors and conduct capability analysis regularly; assess emerging products and companies to measure their potential value or threat to the company and its products; make recommendations on which new technologies to invest in or leverage.
- Collaboration by working closely with Product Owners and Product Design to ensure product vision & strategy is understood and can be effectively translated into features and user stories that successfully deliver upon the Product Roadmap.
- Partnership with Product Owners, Product Design and stakeholders to better understand customer problems, business objectives, and success metrics; Gather and prioritize product and customer experiences, ideas, and suggestions, translating them into business and/or technical requirements driving for excellent guest experiences.
- Knowing and responding to their product KPIs, driving enhancements, iterating on the product to drive success, identify and prioritize high potential ideas to work on.
- Incorporate and communicate learnings back into the company to further improve the product and overall business strategy.
- Bachelor's Degree (BA/BS) from 4-year college or university.
- 3-5 years in Product Management experience in an agile environment.
- 3+ years of experience working on data, analytics or machine-learning products.
- Experience creating basic SQL queries to validate data.
- Experience with leading product analytics tools like Amplitude, Mixpanel, Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, etc. Familiarity with Agile/Scrum development, JIRA/Rally, software development process.
- Experience using an agile tracking tool like Rally or Jira. Ability to multi-task effectively and work successfully in a fast-paced environment. Ability to balance the demands of concurrent projects.
- Ability to establish strong relationships and work effectively with RSC and Operations Leadership and cross functional teams. Excellent written and verbal communication skills coupled with solid listening, facilitation, and presentation skills.
- Product Management or Product Owner Certifications (various) preferred.
WHO WE ARE
Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. (NYSE: CMG) is cultivating a better world by serving responsibly sourced, classically-cooked, real food with wholesome ingredients without artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. Chipotle had over 2,800 restaurants as of March 31, 2021, in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, France and Germany and is the only restaurant company of its size that owns and operates all its restaurants. With over 97,000 employees passionate about providing a great guest experience, Chipotle is a longtime leader and innovator in the food industry. Chipotle is committed to making its food more accessible to everyone while continuing to be a brand with a demonstrated purpose as it leads the way in digital, technology and sustainable business practices. Steve Ells, founder and former executive chairman, first opened Chipotle with a single restaurant in Denver, Colorado in 1993. For more information or to place an order online, visit WWW.CHIPOTLE.COM.
Food served fast doesn’t have to be a typical fast food experience. Chipotle has always done things differently, both in and out of our restaurants. We're changing the face of fast food, starting conversations, and directly supporting efforts to shift the future of farming and food. We hope you'll join us as we continue to learn, evolve, and shape what comes next on our mission to make better food accessible to everyone.
Primary Location: California - Newport Beach - 9998 - 610 Newport Office-(09998)
9998 - 610 Newport Office-(09998)
610 Newport Center Drive
Newport Beach 92660