Organizational Development ConsultantNewport Beach, California 9998 - 610 Newport Office-(09998) - 610 Newport Center Drive, Newport Beach 92660 Apply Now
WHO WE ARE
Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. (NYSE: CMG) is cultivating a better world by serving responsibly sourced, classically-cooked, real food with wholesome ingredients without added colors, flavors or other additives. Chipotle has more than 2,400 restaurants as of March 31, 2018 in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, France and Germany and is the only restaurant company of its size that owns and operates all its restaurants. With more than 70,000 employees passionate about providing a great guest experience, Chipotle is a longtime leader and innovator in the food industry. Chipotle is committed to making its food more accessible to everyone while continuing to be a brand with a demonstrated purpose as it leads the way in digital, technology and sustainable business practices.
CULTIVATING A BETTER WORLD
Food served fast doesn’t have to be a typical fast food experience. Chipotle has always done things differently, both in and out of our restaurants. We're changing the face of fast food, starting conversations, and directly supporting efforts to shift the future of farming and food. We hope you'll join us as we continue to learn, evolve, and shape what comes next on our mission to make better food accessible to everyone.
We’re looking for an Organizational Development Consultant with 5+ years of experiencewho will partner with other areas within human resources to assess, measure and enhance the performance of employees. The successful candidate will be engaged in the design and implementation of performance management and succession planning, change management, employee engagement, team development and competency model alignment and implementation. You will also be responsible for creating meaningful visual representations of data to help decision makers understand the current status of programs and key levers to target in order for improvement in effectiveness or efficiency.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Assist with the identification and evaluation of talent across the organization. Act as SME on talent and succession planning.
- Gather, consolidate, analyze, and present data to subject matter experts.
- Partner with employees at all levels of the organization to gather information on important duties and competencies required for excellent job performance.
- Select and implement a competency model that serves as a framework for Human Resource functions.
- Provide an enterprise view of strengths and skill gaps and recommend strategies to address gaps.
- Participate in the design and analysis of employee engagement, onboarding and exit surveys. Advise on analysis and action planning efforts.
- Evaluate HR programs and processes to measure impact and improve efficiencies and effectiveness.
- Partner with HR and program leaders to successfully implement Performance Management initiatives throughout the organization.
- Develop and deliver professional training and presentations.
- Maintain an awareness of developments in the fields of organizational development and ensure that the organization continues to take advantage of the latest thinking in the field.
- Partners with HR and business leaders in developing targeted strategies and plans which increases the operational effectiveness of groups to include: organization structures/approaches, high performance teams and methods for increasing team member engagement.
- Develop and execute change management strategies and plans on a wide variety of projects.
- Develop communication strategies to promote the transparency of human resource processes using videos, infographics, and traditional forms of communication.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO THE TABLE
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, psychology, business or another related field
- 5+ years of professional human resources experience in assessment and selection, competency model development and implementation, survey design, performance management, team effectiveness and talent and succession planning.
- Demonstrated excellent project management skills
- Ability to multi-task, effectively manage multiple priorities, and work under tight deadlines
- Excellent problem-solving capabilities
- Work with little direction or oversight, self-starter, independent
- Excellent administration and organizational skills
- Strong analytical skills, with demonstrated experience in designing surveys and assessment tools
- Build positive working relationships with colleagues; create strong partnerships with team members and HRBPs
- Take a strategic perspective without losing sight of important details
- Demonstrated experience in Talent/Organizational Development; a strong desire to help shape a world-class OD function
- Strong office skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc). Experience with Visio a plus.
Primary Location: California - Newport Beach - 9998 - 610 Newport Office-(09998)
9998 - 610 Newport Office-(09998)
610 Newport Center Drive
Newport Beach 92660
Job: Human Resources
Job Posting: Dec. 06, 2018
Job Number: 18032690