Marketplace ManagerNewport Beach, California 610 Newport Center Drive, 92660
The Marketplace Manager will serve as a key stakeholder in the growth and development of the Chipotle Digital business, focused delivery partner marketplaces. This high-performing professional will be the lead or be a key stakeholder in building, operating and growing our strategic relationships with 3rd Party Delivery operators, developing and implementing marketing and promotional campaigns and enhancing all aspects of the end-to-end customer experience.
We are seeking an individual who is passionate about building partnerships, running campaigns, and crafting strategy for a rapidly scaling area of the business. This leader should have a high degree of comfort with ambiguity and be ready to turn on a dime as the food delivery marketplace rapidly evolves.
- Serve as a key thought-leader in the development and execution of Chipotle’s Marketplace Delivery business.
- Leverages insights to identify innovative opportunities to drive brand/program growth.
- Collaborates with other internal teams including, but not limited to Digital Commerce, Finance, Supply Chain, Operations, Application Development, Customer Service, Training, Business Intelligence and Field Marketing.
- Identifies sales-driving initiatives that deliver against company goals.
- Partner with delivery service partners to create breakthrough marketing and promotional programs.
- Manage delivery service partner Marketing and Promotional calendar.
- Establish pipeline of test-and-learn activations.
- Establish and scale Joint Business Planning (JBP) process with cross-functional teams.
- Lead evaluation and reporting of marketing and promotional campaigns.
- Bachelor's Degree (BA/BS) from 4-year college or university.
- MBA preferred.
- 5-8 years of experience in eCommerce, marketing, consulting, strategy, account management, trade marketing, and/or customer marketing experience.
- Experience working with and managing 3rd party vendors.
Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. (NYSE: CMG) is cultivating a better world by serving responsibly sourced, classically cooked, real food with wholesome ingredients without artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. Chipotle had over 2,650 restaurants as of June 30, 2020, in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, France and Germany and is the only restaurant company of its size that owns and operates all its restaurants. With more than 91,000 employees passionate about providing a great guest experience, Chipotle is a longtime leader and innovator in the food industry. Chipotle is committed to making its food more accessible to everyone while continuing to be a brand with a demonstrated purpose as it leads the way in digital, technology and sustainable business practices. Steve Ells, founder and former executive chairman, first opened Chipotle with a single restaurant in Denver, Colorado in 1993. For more information or to place an order online, visitWWW.CHIPOTLE.COM.
Food served fast does not have to be a typical fast-food experience. Chipotle has always done things differently, both in and out of our restaurants. We are changing the face of fast food, starting conversations, and directly supporting efforts to shift the future of farming and food. We hope you'll
Primary Location: California - Newport Beach - 9998 - 610 Newport Office-(09998)
9998 - 610 Newport Office-(09998)
610 Newport Center Drive
Newport Beach 92660