Manager, Supply Chain TechnologyNewport Beach, California 610 Newport Center Drive, 92660
The Supply Chain Systems Manager works within the Supply Chain team to oversee and optimize department systems, processes and the Traceability Program. This person is responsible for ensuring that the design, strategy, roadmap, support, and performance of supply chain systems maximize supply chain efficiency and effectiveness.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Principle responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Develop, administer, and manage the Traceability Program, processes, reporting, and tools to continuously improve traceability requirements and requirements adoption by every level of the supply chain
- Act as primary liaison with standards-setting entity GS1, and lead RFID compliance with external suppliers.
- Responsible for product management, configuration, and maintenance of online supplier management platform
- Responsibilities include interviewing, training, planning and delegating work to expert users in the process. Appraising performance, enabling employee growth, learning, and development of the supply chain are essential.
- Support business reporting and tech development through analyzing and developing user requirements, product testing and management, close communication with stakeholders, and KPI/reporting. Develops and owns technology roadmap for supply chain.
- May perform other duties as assigned.
- Travel as required to ensure external partner compliance.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO THE TABLE
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- Master’s degree in business, technology, supply chain management or related field, or equivalent experience preferred.
- 5+ years of experience with both business and tech integration.
- 1-3 years of supervisory experience.
- PMP, CSCMP, APICS certifications preferred.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- SmartSheets or project management/productivity tools, Oracle.
WHO WE ARE
Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. (NYSE: CMG) is cultivating a better world by serving responsibly sourced, classically-cooked, real food with wholesome ingredients without artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. Chipotle had over 3,000 restaurants as of March 31, 2022, in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, France and Germany and is the only restaurant company of its size that owns and operates all its restaurants. Chipotle is ranked on the Fortune 500 and is recognized on the 2022 list for Fortune's Most Admired Companies. With over 100,000 employees passionate about providing a great guest experience, Chipotle is a longtime leader and innovator in the food industry. Chipotle is committed to making its food more accessible to everyone while continuing to be a brand with a demonstrated purpose as it leads the way in digital, technology and sustainable business practices. For more information or to place an order online, visit WWW.CHIPOTLE.COM.
CULTIVATING A BETTER WORLD
Food served fast does not have to be a typical fast-food experience. Chipotle has always done things differently, both in and out of our restaurants. We are changing the face of fast food, starting conversations, and directly supporting efforts to shift the future of farming and food. We hope you will join us as we continue to learn, evolve, and shape what comes next on our mission to make better food accessible to everyone.
Primary Location: California - Newport Beach - 9998 - 610 Newport Office-(09998)
9998 - 610 Newport Office-(09998)
610 Newport Center Drive
Newport Beach 92660