Manager, Supply Chain SystemsNewport Beach, California 610 Newport Center Drive, 92660
The Supply Chain Systems Manager (SCSM) works within the Supply Chain team to oversee and optimize department systems and in some cases related programs. The SCSM is responsible for ensuring that the design, strategy, support, and performance of supply chain systems maximize supply chain efficiency and effectiveness.
Key responsibilities include defining, designing, and managing Chipotle’s supplier management and traceability systems. The SCSM also manages additional projects and systems related to food safety and quality management, distribution, and inventory control. The position works closely with Chipotle’s technology partners, Food Safety & Quality Assurance (FSQA), Buyers, Logistics, and Chipotle Information Technology (IT), Business Intelligence (BI), and Back-of-House Systems (BOH Systems).
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Main Accountabilities In addition to following Chipotle’s policies and procedures, the SC Systems Manager has principal accountabilities, which include, but are not limited to the following:
- Develop, administer, and manage a new generations of traceability processes, reporting, and tools to continuously improve traceability requirements and requirements adoption by every level of the supply chain
- Represent Chipotle in industry-wide traceability discussions and standards creation
- Act as primary liaison with standards-setting entity GS1
- Extend traceability and supplier management to new products, concepts, and regions as determined by Supply Chain
- Facilitate discussion around and contribute to expansion strategy
- Develop, administer, and manage a digitized supplier approval and management system
- Responsible for product management, configuration, and maintenance of online supplier management platform
- Collaborate with Supply Chain to define and document requirements and processes for related program
- Work with technology partners and cross-functional teams at Chipotle to drive development of new functionality, design, and systems in response to supply chain and company needs
- Support all members of Supply Chain as a super user of systems and applications, and create appropriate documentation and training materials as needed
- Mange projects involving supply chain applications, tools, and integrations
- Establish appropriate project standards and processes
- Maintain updated documentation to facilitate program/project sustainability and knowledge dissemination
- Support business reporting through analyzing and developing user requirements, product testing and management, close communication with stakeholders, and KPI/reporting thought leadership
- Build strong relationships with internal and external business partners to identify, research, and resolve system issues/opportunities
- Represent supply chain needs in managing product development and enhancements
- Prioritize needs to achieve the highest value for supply chain and Chipotle
WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO THE TABLE
- Bachelor’s degree required in business, technology, supply chain management or related field, or equivalent experience
- Master’s degree in similar fields preferred
- Interest in and knowledge of supply chain, restaurant operations, and the foodservice industry.
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation communication skills.
- Excellent customer service mentality.
- Excellent organization skills and the ability to multi-task. High level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to communicate findings, make recommendations, and administer requirements to ensure compliance and facilitate change
- Comfortable working in web-based applications.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, and Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Ability to work autonomously as well as in a team environment.
- Strong drive to stay organized and move swiftly to accomplish tasks and solve problems.
- Comfortable working with individuals at all organizational levels.
WHO WE ARE
Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. (NYSE: CMG) is cultivating a better world by serving responsibly sourced, classically-cooked, real food with wholesome ingredients without artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. Chipotle had over 2,700 restaurants as of September 30, 2020, in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, France and Germany and is the only restaurant company of its size that owns and operates all its restaurants. With more than 94,000 employees passionate about providing a great guest experience, Chipotle is a longtime leader and innovator in the food industry. Chipotle is committed to making its food more accessible to everyone while continuing to be a brand with a demonstrated purpose as it leads the way in digital, technology and sustainable business practices. Steve Ells, founder and former executive chairman, first opened Chipotle with a single restaurant in Denver, Colorado in 1993. For more information or to place an order online, visit WWW.CHIPOTLE.COM.
CULTIVATING A BETTER WORLD
Food served fast doesn’t have to be a typical fast food experience. Chipotle has always done things differently, both in and out of our restaurants. We're changing the face of fast food, starting conversations, and directly supporting efforts to shift the future of farming and food. We hope you'll join us as we continue to learn, evolve, and shape what comes next on our mission to make better food accessible to everyone.
Primary Location: California - Newport Beach - 9998 - 610 Newport Office-(09998)
9998 - 610 Newport Office-(09998)
610 Newport Center Drive
Newport Beach 92660